Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am looking for a mod that involves stuffed animals or plushies. I know that I saw a similar mod(the teddy bear mod) at adds decorative toys like this before but I cant find it. I want to use it as a resource for skyrim plush toys but I cant do much yet at this point without knowing that part. Sorry but I dont have an SSs to show an example.

Can anyone tell me if the ears from this picture are available anywhere? I've searched but can't find anything.

They look like they might be from the Ren's Strangers race.

Hmm, they're apparently called "Kikaimegami's long elf ears" but I can't find a trace of that anywhere. Google has failed me :(

I mean the version with a human / HGEC body, not the one piece body mesh that was released to match the cartoony head. The HGEC version had a Ren head and a normal human body and came in 2 versions: no armor and glass armor.

Hi chakaru. Today I found this by coincidence:

ups18708 Summon Fairy用 FemaleBody(体型装備、複数).

I immediately remembered on you and downloaded it to see.

There are versions included: Summon Fairy FemaleBody (normal version?) and Summon Fairy FemaleBody V1.1.

Both versions have 2 subfolders:

One without armor (AA,A,C,D), and one with glass armor.

Version 1.1 includes also an 3rd subfolder with "ALP01_MLclothes".

It seems (to me^^) this could be the file that you're searching for!? :unsure:

...if it is so: have fun. :)

Greetings

Alba and Tobjoern :)

but how can i install this mod? don't understand... and ther isn't any esp inside ._. help me