Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Daniel! I could not think of it at all, and I didn't realize it was so popular. I don't think it was when I first saw it. ALGOHOL is what I was trying to think of when I was talking about the special mod you needed for it.

Funny as it is I'm looking for the name of a mod i have installed but have no idea which one it is, my mods folder is all messed up, i have mods I'm not even using so what i want to know is just the name so i can look for the readme.

this mod adds several bows to the game, i don't know about other weapons though, the ones i remember are called Mongolian steel curved bow and so on, it also adds Mongolian yellow arrows.

Any help is appreciated.

Funny as it is I'm looking for the name of a mod i have installed but have no idea which one it is, my mods folder is all messed up, i have mods I'm not even using so what i want to know is just the name so i can look for the readme.

this mod adds several bows to the game, i don't know about other weapons though, the ones i remember are called Mongolian steel curved bow and so on, it also adds Mongolian yellow arrows.

Any help is appreciated.

Mongolian Steel curved bow remindes me one of Real Swords series.

Any help is appreciated.

The only mod that I know, that adds several bows to the game is Nicoroshi Creations. There is an "Bow of the Mongolian Horseman", but I believe no arrows were added. :unsure:

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern :)

Edited by Tobjoern

I've spent the entire past week looking for the mods used in this video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xneo9m_bbb-dmra-ryk-swimwear_sexy

I've tried google and a few other search engines and CANNOT find it. I did manage to get the ryk swimwear mod and I did read the readme.txt included in it but I cannot find the other mods this uploader used at 1:08 in the video. I'm looking for the mods used on the last girl in the video, I'm about to lose my mind trying to find them, I just got oblivion and skyrim. Need some help please, I can't find the mods used aside from the two ryk swimwear mods used in the video.

Help?