Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a mod once for an additional servant for the other house in Chorral, and I think, in Anvil, (the haunted house you can buy). I have both of those houses updated completely in game, but no servants. The one in Rosethorn is pretty good, but I wish she had more options.

Can't find the mod now. :confused: I know it's there somewhere.

I saw a mod once for an additional servant for the other house in Chorral, and I think, in Anvil, (the haunted house you can buy). I have both of those houses updated completely in game, but no servants. The one in Rosethorn is pretty good, but I wish she had more options.

If you can't find it, i think it would be pretty easy to make from scratch, but don't quote me on that. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

you may wanna use Wrye bash to check the required file, just download the maria save data, and check it at wrye bash

last time I check it, she was using XEOrc 4, so i think the ver 5 won't work :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the help.

If you can't find it, i think it would be pretty easy to make from scratch, but don't quote me on that. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

If I made a copy of Enya in the game would she have the same script? (would she want to return to the house in Skingrad, instead of the house she was created in?)

Maybe this one?

If I made a copy of Enya in the game would she have the same script? (would she want to return to the house in Skingrad, instead of the house she was created in?)

It looks like Naktis has found what you are looking for. However, just for reference, you would only have to edit the AI a bit, but you could completely change her schedule to operate in the other cities too.

I am looking for the axe bryntroll the bone arbiter here is picture:http://www.buffed.de/screenshots/970x546/2009/11/bryntroll-der-knochenracher.jpg Plss find it i begg you!

PS:And if it is deleted could someone upload it again?

Maybe this one?

Yay! Thanks so much! that's the one I couldn't find.

And thanks to Kingtitan for the suggestion, I will try it when I get a bit better at the CS, it still overwhelms me a bit.