Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I think i pm'ed you already but that mash up armor is not for share because it uses parts from "male only" mod and one nameless modder literally started a crusade even tho she didnt release that armor.

(i did a ripoff version but its loincloth is not from do not use on females mods xD)

But in short: You need to ask chakaru for that armor.

Yes I read your PM and I just PM'ed Chakaru for further info, permissions. Thanks for your 2-time response though :thumbsup: .

Edited by nikpav

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to find Midas Magic for OOO, but the link on the Midas Magic page is using the defunct TESsource link, and the only thing I found by searching the site was the Deutsch version and another defunct link. :S

Does it still exist, or was the mod taken down or rolled into the main Midas Magic mod?

Edited by Sebiale

Don't know about the dark one, but the other one is called "AionRose" and as far as I know a rip from the game Aion, done by some called yangyang. Therefor no link here. Perhaps You find it by using google if you like.

Harvald

Edited by Harvald

I'm looking for a mod that adds some bad-ass man-hair. Proper dreads preferably but anything long and manly will do.

Most of the hair mods that add male hair seem to be 'beauty' mods and the hair is all glossy and emo/anime style and looks kind of pansy.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks San. I tried the Apachii Wigs and those dreads are clearly designed with females in mind. They are all the same length and tied back in a very feminine way so I'm sticking with ugly vanilla hair for now.

I'm not aware of any mods that change the colour of the sunset ether. I'm pretty sure their supposed to be pink in All Natural.