Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am interested in mod that is shown in this screenshot? probably this is house (was signed "Comfortable House EV") but I'm not sure that this is the true name.

Thanks in advance.

The name of the mod is correct. It is not on the Nexus but downloadable from a german mod-site:

Here ya go: link

PS. In the description you can click on the link "Leseraum" and you will see a pic from the library (in a different angle, from the opposite site of the room)

Have fun,

Tobbie :smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

I am interested in mod that is shown in this screenshot? probably this is house (was signed "Comfortable House EV") but I'm not sure that this is the true name.

Thanks in advance.

The name of the mod is correct. It is not on the Nexus but downloadable from a german mod-site:

Here ya go: link

PS. In the description you can click on the link "Leseraum" and you will see a pic from the library (in a different angle, from the opposite site of the room)

Have fun,

Tobbie :smile:

Thank you very much

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know of any mods focusing on an Acrobat-type character? That is, stuff that needs a good amount of high-level jumping, or could be played in such a way. My main interest is in quest, faction or landscape mods, but game- or combatmechanic-mods have their place, too.
The Thieves' guild sadly didn't feature much in this direction (the Ultimate Heist was good, though), while the Dark Brotherhood was decent: the Watery Grave, Scheduled for Execution, Bad Medicine and one or two other quests gave you a chance for a few nice jumpy moves if you went looking for them, and there was a certain episode in Bravil where you could exploit the rooftops' accessibility - hardly spectacular, game-changing or necessary though.

I'm playing a level 30ish Assassin/Mage character, and one of her biggest pleasures is sneaking into ruins filled with high level, rather overpowered OOO baddies, Sneak-attacking a target then running, jumping and Illusion'ing her way back into the shadows to avoid the inevitable gangbang - a Matrix-style-jump-n-slash here, a charging Power Attack there, a few quick hits with a biting dagger, a double jump to quickly take out a pesky archer, then retreating for a (necessary) heal - rinse and repeat. Alternately, using the high jutted ledges in Ayleid ruins to avoid falling lumps of steel, or to scatter a group of enemies; exploiting stairs, gravestones and fallen rocks in Fort-ruins to jump to higher vantages points when being chased, etcetera - I think you get my point.
Any substantial mods out there focusing on such a playing style?

I'm currently playing Oblivion with UOP, OOO and a few random mods. No SI, no OBSE, although I might go for those later.

Very curious to see if there's anything like this out there!
Thanks in advance,
P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for an old eyeglasses mod, it added a simple plain pair of eyeglasses to the game. No idea if it was on this site or another. But I do have a screenshot I took with them on my character a few years ago: http://girlgamer55.deviantart.com/art/Our-love-is-eternal-265022879

Can someone point me to this mod? The only eyeglasses mod I can find is that wizard hat and those glasses that look like they belong in a modern day store, not in Oblivion ffs.

I'm looking for an old eyeglasses mod, it added a simple plain pair of eyeglasses to the game. No idea if it was on this site or another. But I do have a screenshot I took with them on my character a few years ago: http://girlgamer55.deviantart.com/art/Our-love-is-eternal-265022879

Can someone point me to this mod? The only eyeglasses mod I can find is that wizard hat and those glasses that look like they belong in a modern day store, not in Oblivion ffs.

Maybe it's not what you're looking for, but there's HISSSSA's Glasses mod(File download link is broken).

Edited by LFact

• 3 weeks later...

Okay detectives I have a job for you.

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to follow an NPC that is leading you to a certain place without having to constantly adjust your speed to match theirs. You know the thing, your walking is just too fast for them so you slow it down a bit but then that is too much so you speed up again. Rinse, repeat until you get there. Very annoying. I actually am looking at this in my current Skyrim playthrough but I was sure I once saw a mod for Oblivion that did this.

Pretty sure it used OBSE to latch onto the NPC and track their movements.

I did come across a mod called "Grab Companions" that does a similar thing, as well as some other stuff, but that wasn't the mod I remember. At least I think I remember it, it might all just be in my imagination.

If there is a mod that does something similar in Skyrim or Fallout[3/NV] I would be pleased to know about it also.

Thanks in advance.

i remember having playing with HD interiors,

don't remember which mod(s) i used to use.

which mod(s) is it that makes interiors HD?

i'm talking about all the kinds of interiors please link any mods, also if part of a mod makes interiors mods HD then please link it 2, ill just instal the interior textures