Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I remember playing a mod a few years ago and it was a quest/story one. You meet a lady in a town and you help her with errands, I don't remember the quests inbetween but by the end of it you travel outside of the map through tunnels and meet an army camped out, by then you fight a large battle with orcs I believe. The quest i think is half romance, as you court the lady you met.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember a pretty big quest mod several years back. It was kinda unfinished at that time. Somewhere in impereal city you meet a mage(a priest? a scholar?) character who tell you that tgey find some castle of a legendary necromancer and enlist you in a archeological team. But as soon as you enter the castle doors simply close and you left alone. Castle itself was pretty big(around 5 floors with basement) you were moving from room to room, doing some puzzles and fighting wide array of undead and even one boss). It was impossible at that stage to finish quest but what was finished was pretty atmospheric, especially since there was no ambient lightning and all light come from torches and candles in locations(most of which you have to light up yourself)

I remember playing a mod a few years ago and it was a quest/story one. You meet a lady in a town and you help her with errands, I don't remember the quests inbetween but by the end of it you travel outside of the map through tunnels and meet an army camped out, by then you fight a large battle with orcs I believe. The quest i think is half romance, as you court the lady you met.

Sounds like "Blade Song" by sornan, unfortunately it is not available on the nexus anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

A few months ago, I downloaded a mod that allowed me to burn all containers with a torch. This included dead bodies.

My HD crashed, got a new one, re-installed Oblivion but can't find the mod.

I searched torch, containers, fire, and burn and can't seem to find the mod.

Am I insane?

Hello, I'm looking for a way to "smooth" the mouse while in first person view, just like the 3rd person view is. Thank you.

A few months ago, I downloaded a mod that allowed me to burn all containers with a torch. This included dead bodies.

My HD crashed, got a new one, re-installed Oblivion but can't find the mod.

I searched torch, containers, fire, and burn and can't seem to find the mod.

Am I insane?

No, I saw that mod a few days back while browsing, can't remember the name though I'm sorry.

What race mod was used in this picture?: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/images/154136/?page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=2658574&pUp=1

Also if race mod doesn't include those hair mods it would be nice to know hair mod names too

it might be not a race mod. I Think it is this headmesh http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36270/? to get the result. The Hair is Pretty cure I think.

Edited by Harvald

I searched for "stats" prior to asking hopefully this has not been asked before. I am looking for a mod that will show me the Stats of an NPC. I want to know what level they are, what their Attributes are (Str, Int, Wil). If they are a trainer I want to know what they train and what the value is like 0, 25, 50, 75 so I know if it Novice, Joyrneyman, Expert or whatever. Does such a mod exist?

Edited by Sharlikran