Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey so I was wondering if there's a mod that adds morrowind-style fog to the game? Like, just a perpetual wall of fog as to not subject myself to the LOD textures.

Edit: I'm an idiot, but rather than deleting this post I'll post what I found after a quick search:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39912/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25052/?

All Natural also allows you to control the fog distance, etc, etc. and is all around amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mod that lets you play in 3rd person mode with all the mouse over icons of 1st person mode. Eg red hand when stealing an item.

And the mod that gives all allies healing and equipment repairs, guards stronger.

I have a hard time looking with my phone so im fairly limited, please and thanks for the help!

Heya Guys, I hope I'm in the right place here for a search, Does anyone know where I can get 'Treleth's pitchable tent'... I know there are plenty of others based on this but those are not what I want right now.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

As ever Pete

*Edit same line 'twice' soz.

Edited by Saggaris

• 1 month later...

Okay, I am collecting a set of mods to make a custom player house (think things like Imperial Furniture, etc.) and I recalled this INCREDIBLE gem of a mod - I don't know the mod's name though.

You'd have a context-sensitive spell that you'd cast onto a container object (a chest, barrel, anything static with an inventory) to 'mark' it. You could then use menus to define what type of items that chest was meant to hold... You'd them assign a 'master chest' where you could put everything, and then use the menu to instantly move items from the master chest, to any other marked chest in the cell you were in. Items would move to the first or nearest chest that defined that type of item.

I remember this mod being one of the most configurable and most flexible way to sort items - it may have been slightly complex to set up, but it worked absolutely anywhere.

EDIT: Still watching this topic, waiting for a response...