Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi!

I remember a year ago i saw a blood-mod...

The blood on the weapon lasted longer, and the bloodsplatter lasted longer too!

I didn't use mods then, so i just forgot it...

Help? :D

Greetings once again mod detectives, I was looking through Weapons/Armor category on TESNexus and I found a re-skin of Tyrael Armor that was Black. I really can't remember more than that. Hope you can help, if you need any more information I hope I can help. If I can add one more bit of searching assistance, I know that it didn't state anywhere that it was an actual re-skin, only that I relized it after a bit of observance and from one of the comments.

I was looking through my own post history and found that I commented on it at one point. Here's the link.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23144

I'm looking for a mod that adds items to NPCs, especially bandits. I probably had such a mod activated for a short time, and now I find tons of calipers on every bandit. The calipers aren't stacking, so it's not like I see one caliper icon with a number, but each caliper is listed as a seperate item.

Anyone have an idea what mod that could be? It kinda starts to annoy me.

I'm looking for a mod that adds items to NPCs, especially bandits. I probably had such a mod activated for a short time, and now I find tons of calipers on every bandit. The calipers aren't stacking, so it's not like I see one caliper icon with a number, but each caliper is listed as a seperate item.

Anyone have an idea what mod that could be? It kinda starts to annoy me.

Hmmm Maybe Farmers strikes back or Armamentarium Complete, MMM and OOO, FCOM all alter bandits to some degree. Certainly sounds like your leveled lists got added to but the mod wasn't cleanly uninstalled.

Thanks, after reinstalling some mods I found the problem, I loaded Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod after the Optional New Items Add-On, which of course was kinda idiotic...