Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had this mod before, but due to a necessary reformatting of my hard drive, I don't have it anymore. anyone know where I could get Cassandra's armor from Soul Calibur 3?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22961-1-1236307805.jpg

no it wasn't nexus. and it was a stand alone thing. came with clothes, sword, and shield. some other english mod site that i can't recall at the moment.

EDIT: after a bit of searching, it was originally uploaded on GAGAGA, but I found it on a different site. now that GAGAGA is down, there is no chance of finding it there.

no it wasn't nexus. and it was a stand alone thing. came with clothes, sword, and shield. some other english mod site that i can't recall at the moment.

EDIT: after a bit of searching, it was originally uploaded on GAGAGA, but I found it on a different site. now that GAGAGA is down, there is no chance of finding it there.

k, I just perused the titles (and looked at possible ones) of all items/clothing mods with over 1k downloads and came up with nothing here. It might be in the armor section, but most items like that end up in clothes.

That crown looks really familiar. :P