Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be aware that those will work with the Original Elder Council etc but may not work with the newer versions by Dragon Captions. There was a falling out between content creators. I suggest you check the Dragon Caption forums for advice on which to use.

Not sure what you mean; these are pretty much the only mods I've got right now.

Giskard had allowed the DC team to update his mods and tie them in with Fort Akatosh etc. There was a falling out and some mods from Dragon Captions may have issues with the older COUP stuff since they are looking for updated stuff. If you are just using the original Giskard files you should be good.

Some of Giskards mods give me CTD even before the beth softworks screen finishes. The Elder Council, The Necromancer, Kingdom of Alamar(sp)

basically the only one I have installed is Origin of the Mages Guild. I haven't tried Kvatch Aftermath yet seeing as I haven't even touched the main quest at all except for getting out of the prison sewers

Where can I find these ears?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/16120-1-1236950507.jpg

If these ears are equippable ones from Ren's Stranger, here's my answer(copied from 'Chocolate Elves' thread:

'The Stranger' was Ren's private race mod(well, the textures, head meshes are not so problematic, but I heard the hairs were ported from other game, probably Sims 2, without permission), which was only for her and a few friends of her. However, somehow it was leaked out(I also heard she put it on her blog...), so she pulled it down. That's the story I know.

Short answer: You can't, sorry.

It's a mod that adds nords with beards as a race, but it's not Nords with Beards or Nords with Beards Fixed. It is a mod that adds these races to use them as a resource or something. Any idea? Any mod that uses Nords with Beards?

bump i still need help finding the mod i posted about here

ok its this mod that has small hideouts in the walls of each city and you have to find the first one to get to the rest. I have had it before but just cant find it now.