Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am looking for any of the Duke Patricks SCA mods i cant seem to find any of them even though i have looked high and low

i heard something about them all being merged into SCA Combat Overhaul but cant find that either. i really want the archery mod.

Is there a mod that lets you make multiple and or more powerful enchanted items?

Try one of them(Or you can try all of them as long as they do not conflict):

- Enchantment Enhanced

- Enchantment Mastery

- Multiple Enchantment Effects on Apparel

- Multiple Enchantments (A small quest for multiple enchanting)

- Advenced Magecraft

All require OBSE.

If you want to raise spellmaking and enchanting limits, you will need to tweak UI, like:

- Raised Spellmaking Enhancements Limits (you may not need this if you're using some UI mod)

- Spellmaking Limits x10

So I am looking for a mod I found years ago that made the number of bandits and marauders you see on the road and in ruins much larger.

I am also trying to find the simplest texture replacers, I found Quarl's pack on planet elderscrolls but when I looked for it on here, I was overloaded with information. I guess I just really need advice on how to spruce everything up.

So I am looking for a mod I found years ago that made the number of bandits and marauders you see on the road and in ruins much larger.

I am also trying to find the simplest texture replacers, I found Quarl's pack on planet elderscrolls but when I looked for it on here, I was overloaded with information. I guess I just really need advice on how to spruce everything up.

I honestly think MMM gives more bandits, i dont know personally, because i dont have it.

Your second question, i dont know.

i am looking for any of Duke Patricks Combat mods particularly his combat archery mod, i cant seem to find it even though i have looked high and low

i heard something about them all being merged into SCA Combat Overhaul but cant find that either. i really want the archery mod.

BUMP