Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hmm, sorry, but I guess the thread I posted under "Mod Troubleshooting" belongs here instead.

Anyway, I'm looking for:

1. "OLD" Dragon Captions Resource Pack

2. Guards of Cyrodill mod

The first one is apparently required by The Elder Council mod (Dragon captions), while the second one is recommended.

Much thanks for help locating these two.

Cheers!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for some Japanese mods. You know, those super cool ones that beast all American made ones? Yea those.

I just want some awesome gear and maybe that one beast mount.

Thanks.

You can check these sites:

- TES4 Oblivion Japanese Modders Forum

- Oblivion SS/MOD Thread Template Wiki

But you may not find what you're looking for. Several of them are shared via file sharing sites like 4shared or MegaUpload, and sometimes some temporary uploader sites.

I'm looking for some Japanese mods. You know, those super cool ones that beast all American made ones? Yea those.

I just want some awesome gear and maybe that one beast mount.

Thanks.

If you mean the mount I think you do, I ran across it merged with a Lineage 2 armor mod on a Chinese site. Try going back to this page in the Mod Detectives thread where it has the links.

It's not often I'm needing help finding things, LOL.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a standing idle animation replacer, with no weapons drawn, to replace idle.kf, walkturnleft.kf and walkturnright.kf. I'm not looking for screenshot pose-spell/crystal ball type pose mods.

I found the one attached here, but they're all a bit feminine. I'm looking for something gender neutral to replace everyone's idle animation without making the Legion soldiers look like they're practicing to walk down a fashion runway. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Any suggestions?

I know this is a longshot, but I have to ask.

You hear/remember Vampire Embrace for Morrowind? link

There was talk on the official forums about a year ago of a guy trying to bring this to oblivion. Or at least as much of it as could be brought. He apparently had a car accident, which stopped development for a quarter of a year, but started it again about a year ago. (Of course, he could have been trolling). I dropped out of the oblivion seen, so I don't know if it was ever released, or if he was just trolling.

I know this is a longshot, but I have to ask.

You hear/remember Vampire Embrace for Morrowind? link

There was talk on the official forums about a year ago of a guy trying to bring this to oblivion. Or at least as much of it as could be brought. He apparently had a car accident, which stopped development for a quarter of a year, but started it again about a year ago. (Of course, he could have been trolling). I dropped out of the oblivion seen, so I don't know if it was ever released, or if he was just trolling.

I don't think it was ever released. LogintoDownload's Spreading Vampirism is probably the closest approximation so far, or perhaps Darkness Everlasting might work for you.

Hi, I've been looking for a specific pair for horns pictured here (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22949-3-1236288213.jpg). The author the armor replacer mod, MShadowy, has said that he's using a customized race derived from Chingari and Ismelda's Demon Race but I can't find these horns in that mod's files. He offered to pm the race to whoever asked but it seems like he hasn't been around lately so I was wondering if anyone knew exactly where these came from. Thanks.