Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone, I used to be on a long time ago... a couple years actually... anyway I am trying to figure out which werewolf mod this is... the caption under the movie says that it's Cid's werewolf mod.

but if you look in the video... at approx 20 seconds... (you can see that the werewolf is different. !!!)

I would really like this mod. Please help me find it... thanks

Clicky ! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2490576051833806921

Hi there.

I'm looking for various pose packs (for my screenshots). I've seen a very nice pose on this picture http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25604-2-1246825983.jpg by abriael. I asked him about the mod and he told me, that the pack is called "2ch" and that it's pretty hard to find though. He just can't share it to me, 'cause he doesn't have the original package. I hope anyone else do!

Greetings!

PS: Is there any way to view those .kf files?

bump...

Nay it's not modular oblivion enhanced either...

if you watch the clip... there are a couple things I noticed...

1. the werewolf has no tail...

2. the werewolf at 20 seconds looks alot like the one from BramStoker's Dracula

???

Hi, I just started a quest called "The Missing Man." It was given to me by someone who approached me as I entered the Imperial City Market District. He is looking for his father. His name is something like Job or Jod. Anyway, I loaded this mod ages ago and can't remember the name, and I don't want to play it until I check if it's been updated since I first downloaded it. Thanks!

I figured it out. It's the quest mod Windfall

I know this mod exists...its a mod that gave me a spell that quickly took all the books in my possession and placed it in the shelves for me, along with any items I may have wished to put on it to.

I forgot the name of it and and would like the mod again if anyone could help

I know this mod exists...its a mod that gave me a spell that quickly took all the books in my possession and placed it in the shelves for me, along with any items I may have wished to put on it to.

I forgot the name of it and and would like the mod again if anyone could help

Auto Book Placer? Latest version uses OBSE, so you can also put the custom book in the shelf, but if the book uses custom mesh, it may not work well.