Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I want to know where to find the best mod to update the textures on the faces (a beauty pack). I know it exists, but I don't know where or which to use.

Personally I like IFT Facial Textures. If you wanted, you could even install it first for the aging files which help the blotchiness of vanilla faces, and then overwrite the actual skin with something like Facial Textures by Enayla.

hm, i dont think someones going to view my reply in the previous page... so, up ^^

i'm looking for a mod like armamentarium, that adds armor and weapons and stuff;

but one that allows the npcs like bandites, thieves, etc. to carry them...

any idea can be useful... thankya!!

sorry but i dont want another mod but the right OBSE version wich works with this mod

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19388 :thumbsup:

just get the latest OBSE. It is backwards compatible, I think.

You can download it here.

As for tomasujo, sorry I don't mean to ignore your posts. It's just that I don't have the exact answers to what your looking for.

Maybe you'll want to check out FCOM or OOO or MMM. I'm not sure which of those mods have included armamentium on their leveled lists.

hi i need mods to improve the combat gameplay:::i mean i've started years ago this game but when i saw the poor system combat i left.i know that now there are mods that can better combat gameplay do u got some1??what can u recommend me?

:thanks: :thanks: But i have another problem:

When i run obse it says upgrade to version 1.2.0.416.

What i have to do to upgrade??

That would be your Oblivion. The latest patch version 1.2.0.416. You can download the patch HERE. Get with Shivering Isles if you have that installed or just get the Oblivion one if you don't.