Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

First of all, if it's a private mod, it should REMAIN a private mod. Don't ask for someone to share them when I know for a fact that the original author does NOT want them redistributed. They were to be a present to people of our clan.

@ Xantesh: That's another private mod. You probably won't find it anywhere.

Too bad, those wings caught my attention too. :pinch:

I'm looking for some casual looking armorand clothes that does not requires any body replacers. (ex. Golden Shadow Armor, the skirt completes it all :thumbsup: ) I could've looked for myself, but it drains my will to see the requirements. If anyone came across these garments, kindly let me know.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not for Public use,anyone can share it underground?And i bet its a Pack of wings just like Alexanders Wings

Savage you know where i can get the spear and shield from the screenie L2?

I found the armor and used SC to locate but theres no 2nd chest.

First of all, if it's a private mod, it should REMAIN a private mod. Don't ask for someone to share them when I know for a fact that the original author does NOT want them redistributed. They were to be a present to people of our clan.

Are you talking about the Lineage armor or the wings (being a present to people of your clan)? Reason I ask is that the Lineage armor used to be a public link on a Chinese forum. I've only been referring people back to the original area of this thread where it was discussed last year.

I'm looking for some casual looking armorand clothes that does not requires any body replacers. (ex. Golden Shadow Armor, the skirt completes it all :thumbsup: ) I could've looked for myself, but it drains my will to see the requirements. If anyone came across these garments, kindly let me know.

Currently only handful of custom clothing/armors are for stock bodies. Things I could find:

- Black Luster Weapons and Armor (Not ExnemEC version. The original version was built upon older version of Growlf's Hot Body, so you need replacement hand texture to make it work)

- Battledress

- Flame Atronach Armor

- Rose Dress

- Any armor/clothes that covers entire body(you will see the body shape changes, but no problem with messed skin textures)

I'm looking for a really large dungeon very similar to those of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. A dungeon with unbelievably tall walls and a unique design. I don't believe that anything like that exists for Oblivion, but it would be a cool thing.

Its not for Public use,anyone can share it underground?And i bet its a Pack of wings just like Alexanders Wings

Savage you know where i can get the spear and shield from the screenie L2?

I found the armor and used SC to locate but theres no 2nd chest.

Are you talking about the Lineage armor or the wings (being a present to people of your clan)? Reason I ask is that the Lineage armor used to be a public link on a Chinese forum. I've only been referring people back to the original area of this thread where it was discussed last year.

Both. They were ripped by the same person.

was wondering if there was a mod out there that allowed you to do two things:

Wear gauntlets and boots with 'full suits' (ex: Brotherhood armor)

Wear pants under greaves, shirts under cuirasses, perhaps shoes under boots, and robes over it all. (yes I have a 'robe over armor' mod). You know, how you could in Morrowind. I was really disappointed this was not included in Oblivion.

It'd be great if the stuff underneath didn't clip, but after playing with robes over armor mods I actually don't mind the clipping.

Anyone know of a mod like this? I've been searching for literally hours. :wallbash:

Oh, and on a side note, is there a mod out there that separates pauldrons from the cuirass, and makes gloves left/right instead of just two of them? Like in Morrowind, again? I haven't heard anything and once a long time ago I heard that it was impossible due to some script limit, but I'm just curious.

bump *hatchoo*

Here's something interesting I've run across while trying to restore all my mods that were corrupted recently. It's a finds site with lots of pictures of each mod being described, plus download links.

Before anyone gets excited thinking there's going to be links to "forbidden fruits" in here, I've been through the first couple of pages and all links point right back here to Nexus. I just thought it might be an easier way to locate a few mods when you know you've seen it here somewhere but can't remember what it's called enough to find it in a search.

There's possible scantily clad/adult related mods pictured so this is a warning in advance.

http://ludicrousmods.com/

Okydoky I guess I'm looking for two mods but it might also just be one. I was looking at different screen shots for armors for HGEC and the characters faces where better looking and hair looked much better and the second mod might or might not be real the pointy more noticeable elf ears. but the ears could just be a side affect so to speak of the face/hair mod. here is the "LINK" and a future thanks for what ever you might dig up :D