Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't say I heard of such an editor, but you can rename your character through console. Two ways:

If your desired name contains one word, then open console, click on your character and type "setactorfullname <name you want>" without quotes.

If it's two or more words, then open console, do showracemenu command, close console and change the name of the character, but DON'T hit "done", reopen console, press esc and save, load that savegame - almost the same as for changing appearance.

Also, probably other things you want from editor are achievable through console.

I can't say I heard of such an editor, but you can rename your character through console. Two ways:

If your desired name contains one word, then open console, click on your character and type "setactorfullname <name you want>" without quotes.

If it's two or more words, then open console, do showracemenu command, close console and change the name of the character, but DON'T hit "done", reopen console, press esc and save, load that savegame - almost the same as for changing appearance.

Also, probably other things you want from editor are achievable through console.

You can rename to a two word name without using the race menu. You just need to put quotes around the two-word name in the cheat code;

setactorfullname "My Name"

I'm looking for a weapon/armor short quest mod. If I remember correctly, you pick up a copy of the Black Horse Courier in the Imperial City Market District, telling you about a ship wreck north of Anvil. Basically, there is some crazy guy that thinks there are dragons. You find the location of his camp and kill him, and get his weapon and armor, which have a definite "Paladin" feel to them. Thanks in advance. Edit: I'm also looking for the mod that adds a house to the top of the White Gold Tower. I've been looking for a while, but cannot find it. Another edit: I'm also looking for a treehouse that adds many new meshes/textures. It is literally in a tree, I belive it requires Shivering Isles.

I'm looking for a weapon/armor short quest mod. If I remember correctly, you pick up a copy of the Black Horse Courier in the Imperial City Market District, telling you about a ship wreck north of Anvil. Basically, there is some crazy guy that thinks there are dragons. You find the location of his camp and kill him, and get his weapon and armor, which have a definite "Paladin" feel to them. Thanks in advance. Edit: I'm also looking for the mod that adds a house to the top of the White Gold Tower. I've been looking for a while, but cannot find it. Another edit: I'm also looking for a treehouse that adds many new meshes/textures. It is literally in a tree, I belive it requires Shivering Isles.

The house mod at the top of white Gold tower is called "Top of the World".

Well since a lot of posts was lost and theres no way to see if someone repsonded to mine, Ill just ask again. :P

Anyway, im looking for an english mod that adds Valenwood either as its own worldspace or in addition to the Tamriel worldspace.

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me find a mod that changes the way you walk with your weapon out.

Thanks

DMC Stylish

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16459

what you are specifically looking for within the download is

OneHandIdle

OneHandLeft

OneHandRight

OneHandTurnLeft

OneHandTurnRight

(Same goes for two hands, except its TwoHandIdle and the like)

The house mod at the top of white Gold tower is called "Top of the World".

Well since a lot of posts was lost and theres no way to see if someone repsonded to mine, Ill just ask again. :P

Anyway, im looking for an english mod that adds Valenwood either as its own worldspace or in addition to the Tamriel worldspace.

Aren't you trying to translate the German version?