Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Not to be critical here, but it seems that it would be quite easy to look at your list of mods and then judging by the names disable the likely candidates one by one until you are rid of the effect. There's also unfortunately a chance you will still be silenced, but most likely not.

I considered that, and tried it for a couple of the most likely candidates. However, my game is so mod-dependent now that removing certain mods can cause my game to become corrupt or debilitated to the point that I have to revert to a previous save. I'm not asking anyone to bend over backward to figure this out for me....but if anyone knows off the top of their head what mod this might be, I would be grateful.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I remember my boyfriend had a mod which make magic alot better. I remember that when you chose your skills, and you chose alteration, you could pick something like nature, and it would give you spells that could change the weather or someting, and you got more spells like that as your level went up.

What is this mod called? and where is it? I KNOW it exists.

I was wondering if you guys knew of good modern clothing mods. I've found a pair of jeans that look really good and thought it'd be cool to continue on that modern theme. I'm using the female HGEC body now, I guess what I'd be looking for is a regular looking t-shirt, maybe some tennis shoes/sneakers, and a hat/baseball cap would be cool.

I was wondering if you guys knew of good modern clothing mods. I've found a pair of jeans that look really good and thought it'd be cool to continue on that modern theme. I'm using the female HGEC body now, I guess what I'd be looking for is a regular looking t-shirt, maybe some tennis shoes/sneakers, and a hat/baseball cap would be cool.

Colourwheel has some non-lore friendly mods with modern clothes like tennis outfits and such.

http://tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=822828

will give you a list of her mods. i dont think the shoes come by themselves however, if you're comfortable with nifskope and blender you can get the shoes separated from the rest of the clothing and have them to wear as just footwear.

im fairly certain there are multiple modern tshirt mods on tesnexus but i dont know their names off hand and didnt turn up anything on a quick search. id wager ive seen at least 3 such mods tho while mucking around so you'll probably just have to buckle down and hunt for em. ive never seen any modern caps anywhere, doesnt mean they dont exist tho.

Ok, I remember my boyfriend had a mod which make magic alot better. I remember that when you chose your skills, and you chose alteration, you could pick something like nature, and it would give you spells that could change the weather or someting, and you got more spells like that as your level went up.

I cant seem to find anything like that, though here's a mod that gives a spell that will change the weather:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3364

not what you wanted im sure but i cant seem to find a mod like what you described <.<

Hmmm, I still remember him having it... It had things like if you chose conjuration, and then you chose nature, you got a spell that sumoned a wolf... well, if anyone knows what it is, then please tell me. If you dont, o well.

Oh, and I am his girlfriend, but he couldnt be bothered logging off so im on his account.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20372

has nature spells for three schools but nothing with weather changing..

@aoi sakuraba

looks like an hgec body type armor...

the black armor:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16745

cant seem to find the other two, sorry :|