Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

If you don't want to go for that style, Beautiful Women Mod does a pretty nice job.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17189

Gives everyone a revamp without crazy changes like XEO does. I tried that one...and well, it's just not my style. I love recommending Beautiful Women :) It makes all the female NPCs very nice looking but not overly gorgeous with no clothes on lol. Plus, it's got an add on for the guys, and the Nords are hot hot :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Ah yeah TNR, that's a nice one too...but the faces are too err "pointy" for me I guess lol.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello. what house mod, clothes mod, and the white swirly foggy stuff mod, are these items from? also if that's a custom race what race is it?

EDIT: forgot the pic HERE

The smoke effect can be photoshopped. I think you need to ask the person.

hello. what house mod, clothes mod, and the white swirly foggy stuff mod, are these items from? also if that's a custom race what race is it?

EDIT: forgot the pic HERE

Race is the one I made: Gothic Breton, though I think I read somewhere that in that particular image the person had replaced the head mesh. You can get the race in my cosmetic pack or as a separate release by maigrets. The smoke is a photoshop effect I think. The armor is here: http://obnp.blog20.fc2.com/blog-entry-20.html

Hi, I am looking for a mod that can give my CM partner a voice.

(I know I can give her a voice in the CS, but there was a particular voice mod that I simply cast a spell on them and they have a voice)

I have one part of the mod out of Several.

The download file name that I already have is Css Calisto.

I tried searching for the rest of the voice mods on TESnexus and I tried googleing this mod. I want the other voices too as I was stupid enough to only get one at that time.