Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all, i'm looking for a mod that changes the running animation for a female character

the original one is so ugly... it seems a goat tu pasture

i'm looking for something more feminine, as the sexywalk mod or umpa_sexy_walk

thx in advance

One Note: Male and female share animations. So, if you replace walking/running animation for female characters, all guys will use that animation. Of course, there's way to make only player character use special animations....

ok.... i have searched everywhere, does anyone know where this mod is??

it was an alternate start mod, the player started out not having to play the prison sequence right away. only after getting arrested for the first time did you have to escape the imperial prison and begin the main quest.

does anyone know where this or another alternate start mod is that keeps the main quest intact?

i have tried the "alternate start arrive by ship mod" but i would rather i find this mod back instedead.

any help would be greatly appreciated

this is by far the best alternative star mod for me it has useful options and i think is better than "alternative start arrive by ship":

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23757

So I vaguely remember seeing a mod that let you use the scabbard of a sword as the shield. I haven't been able to find it since. (It might've been for Morrowind, I'm not ENTIRELY sure so...)

Also, in a couple of Keter Sephiroth's (Hand to Hand replacement creator) youtube videos, his character holds the sheathed sword in his left hand. Anyone know if this is a mod or something he made for his personal use?

A while ago I've seen the mod that I was needed but, I can't find it again!

Oblivion mod Body Pack with 5+ files, I remembered In description it says something like this - Both khajiit male and female use the same Foot texture

Ok, ages ago I D/Led a collctible tshirt mod. I have searched for it with no avail. Is it still around? If not, are tere any other god collectible things mods?

Oblivion Collectable Cards This is my personal favourite, since nobody seems to have JannixQuinn's action figures any more. And when is somebody going to get on the ball and sculpt some real Oblivion "grown-up" toys?