Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Can smbody help me to find this armor...

I'm searching this armor for a long time :wallbash:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4076/2067011225557697.jpg

HENTAI's Angel's Wing. Private mod.

Ok, stop off topic. I think, that we need to create a new topic for copyright problem.

On subject - this dragon. I found the author (ancient_laws, on 3dmgame.chnren.com and TesNexus) and wrote to him about the dragon, but ancient_laws did not send a reply. Any ideas?

Long answer: Ah, Nezagaxa! Ancient_Laws cannot release it as it's ripped from another game. He may choose who he shares with, and so far he has only chosen those he is close to, or in his modding clan, and those who DO have it are bound by his wishes to not redistribute it.

Short answer: HAHAHAHAno. I don't mean to sound rude, but you have a snowball's chance in the underworld of getting Nezagaxa.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no this mod on TES Nexus=(

But, thx for help :biggrin:

Actually, that armor was released in the Hentai Mania mod. Now I don't know if through installing the mod and going adventuring through all that it adds will get you this armor, as I just took the pack apart for myself since it conflicted with other things that I already have. What I do know is that the mesh and texture are in that pack. The mesh name is Luna.

I went to slofs website again and her mod still hasn't been posted back up, she has pics of it all over her site, but not the mod itself. Any other ideas of where to go?

If it were me, I'd browse around and look for other mods which might have the desired texture included. I don't know off the top of my head which ones might, but it'd be a place to start. If you find something suitable you can rename the texture to be a replacement.

Back when I first played Oblivion, I had a mod which simulated damage by increasing the fuzziness.

Kind of like the inebriation mod, the more damage you took, the worst your vision became.

It had various options, trough an in-game menu.

I've been looking for it for a while but can't find it.

Seconded

Also, I'm looking for a regeneration mod based on Endurance (and maybe strenght, been a long time since I last used it)

can some one find me a mod where it makes the ground/cement blocks in higher resolution or retexture?

ive had it before but i just forgot what it was called.

thanks in advance

There's no this mod on TES Nexus=(

But, thx for help :biggrin:

Actually, that armor was released in the Hentai Mania mod. Now I don't know if through installing the mod and going adventuring through all that it adds will get you this armor, as I just took the pack apart for myself since it conflicted with other things that I already have. What I do know is that the mesh and texture are in that pack. The mesh name is Luna.

That image shows the old version of Luna. The one in Hentai Mania has extra stuff on it.