Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i know this may sound "unspecific" but im looking for armour and weapons that would be be good for an evil character

like a ruler thats powerful (i prefer heavy armour and swords) but if it looks good im down with that...if thats too unspecific just tell me and i will try to narrow it down...thanks

(hope i dont waste your time)

tough one :D

i'm looking for a mod for a really cool-looking axe. plenty of sword mods, but i can't seem to find any axe mods...

anyway, i know you don't know what i consider "cool" so if it looks cool to you, tell me about it :)

How about the Artemis Axe from the Apachii Goddess Store? There's a whole set of matching weapons.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/SavageArtistry/screenshots/Untitled-1-2.jpg

that'll work :) thanks!!!

Sorry if this doesn't go here,I've searched other topics but I have no clue.

I have Enhanced Weather and I'm planning on using Weather-All Natural mod with it but I'm also looking for a mod that will make storms more harsh with lightning and stronger winds and such but I can't find one that seems compatible with both. Can anyone point me to the right direction for this?

Nobody?

And what armor is this: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1249004933.jpg

Oh and I was wondering, every day I get a "I feel an explosive power within me" message. From what mod is this? And what does it do?

That is not an animation but a pose. If its on tesnexus you'll find it by searching for poses, I believe I've seen it before but I don't have any pose mods installed so I couldnt tell you which one.

Is that another pic by Floydian? Doesn't look like his style but I half expect him to say that's one of his mashup armors.

Anyway, as for what I recognize, I'm pretty sure the dress is the Gizmodian Sorceress Outfit. The boots/leggings and gloves remind me of the ones from Sinblood's Nightweave.