Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Dark Lattamer. I can't believe it was withdrawn just now. This savegame uses the race and can give you an idea of what it looks like, but the race itself is gone for now.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23395

Xenius' mods seem to go up then get taken down a lot. I don't know the reason. If you want to watch to see if the Dark Lattamer will be put back up, his profile is here: http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=726673

If you know how to use the construction set, you might be able to make the modified version of the Dark Lattamer playable in the CM companion mod linked in Xenius' files area.

Edit: In the description for this race mod, Xenius says it's a replacement for the Dark Lattamer.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SavageArtistry, I don't think so, that race places files in folders different from Dark Lattamer. And Dark Lattamer replaces normal Lattamer race. The third one.

Hmm.. maybe so, but in the description of that vampire race it read:

I made this mod to replace my Dark Lattamer mod

but I did not want to call it like that again,

it doesn't even look like it.

At the very least this makes me think that there's no plans to make it available again. Of course I'm only speculating. It would probably be best for those wanting to know to ask Xenius himself.

I have looked for ages but for the life of my I can't find a mod that adds a van-hellsing esk look. (Black Trench Coat the hat etc etc) I've always loved the vampire hunter look. Anyone have any idea if there is a mod like that?

(Other option would be an inquisitor from warhammer, has the same overall looks with more bling which is just fine with me :P)

Reference Pics

http://www.moviecitynews.com/reviews/images/2004/van_helsing.jpg

http://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/2004/images/van_helsing.jpg

or something like this.

http://www.iconarchive.com/icons/th3-prophetman/game/Warhammer-Online-Age-of-Reckoning-Witch-Hunter-256x256.png

(A face like that guys would be neat as well)

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/images/armiesofWAR/empire/WitchHunter/witchhunter-look-01.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

I used to have a companion mod called "1st Alchemy Companion Julienne". I believe I got it from TESNexus, but it no longer seems to be here.

Also, I've tried to google it, but all references to it appear to be dead.

Is there some place where the latest version of the mod can be downloaded?

Or, if not, do any other similar companion mods exist (capable of gathering ingredients, etc)?

I used to have a companion mod called "1st Alchemy Companion Julienne". I believe I got it from TESNexus, but it no longer seems to be here.

Or, if not, do any other similar companion mods exist (capable of gathering ingredients, etc)?

This seemed to be a controversial mod, though the version I downloaded was credited as follows:

1st Alchemy Companion Julienne ver 6.0 by Pela also known as Quistena

it seemed to keep appearing under the controversial name of a well-known modder. Personally I never could figure that bit out.

I've never used it myself, and don't really know of any later versions. You may want to search for the mod author name "Quistena".

This seemed to be a controversial mod, though the version I downloaded was credited as follows:

it seemed to keep appearing under the controversial name of a well-known modder. Personally I never could figure that bit out.

I've never used it myself, and don't really know of any later versions. You may want to search for the mod author name "Quistena".

Thanks.

I've tried searching for "Pela" and "Quistena", but I still can't find any download locations for it.

What exactly was controversial about the mod? As far as I recall it was just a companion capable of gathering alchemy ingredients and stuff.

Thanks.

I've tried searching for "Pela" and "Quistena", but I still can't find any download locations for it.

What exactly was controversial about the mod? As far as I recall it was just a companion capable of gathering alchemy ingredients and stuff.

Check your PM.