Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

:verymad: I had to reinstall Oblivion and lost my mods, now I can't find a particular Custom Eyes mod. :wallbash: It is not one that allows you to use other races eyes, the eyes are custom. Not acid or bloodshot. There was a large number of eyes:mismatched/glow/blind, Help me if you can. Also, if it requires another mod to run, could you send me that link or name as well? Thanks! :thanks:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:verymad: I had to reinstall Oblivion and lost my mods, now I can't find a particular Custom Eyes mod. :wallbash: It is not one that allows you to use other races eyes, the eyes are custom. Not acid or bloodshot. There was a large number of eyes:mismatched/glow/blind, Help me if you can. Also, if it requires another mod to run, could you send me that link or name as well? Thanks! :thanks:

Beautiful People??

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5175

:)

Beautiful People??

That's it! Thank you so much! :biggrin: I looked forever for it, thought it started with a "C" for some reason.. :whistling:

you're welcome...the one with C...are you thinking Cosmetic Compilation? I was going to link that but you said you didn't want the acid or bloodshot eyes. Pain in the butt when you gotta go through 100 different eyes lol

Beautiful People??

That's it! Thank you so much! :biggrin: I looked forever for it, thought it started with a "C" for some reason.. :whistling:

Hum if it started with a C, it could be "Capucine eyes" which is included in COBL's Cosmetic Pack... which makes it a shere numbers of C...

Maybe you should actually ask in that thread you keep linking too or alternately be patient and don't repost the request so soon. If someone knows and reads this thread, they will respond. ;)

To be honest I'm not even clear on what's being asked for, unless it's the handful of armors below that odd photograph. I'm sure no one is asking for a Donald Trump mod. :unsure:

If it were me, I'd see if the person who made that post has a user account here on Nexus and use their member number to look up their profile on the main page and then see if they have downloads. Otherwise I'd sign up there and PM them.

Maybe you should actually ask in that thread you keep linking too or alternately be patient and don't repost the request so soon. If someone knows and reads this thread, they will respond. ;)

Haha yeah.. sorry bout that.

It's like I got register in billions of forums, that I know this one for being the best source of mods, and it is.

I will. But if anyone know, don't be shy to say :D

Thanks! Mark.