Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I'm glad to see there's a service like this. With so many mods, it's hard to remember ones I may of seen before and didn't need at the time, but now do and can't find.

A long time ago, while searching through the list of mods, I came across a number of Merchant-character mods -- Mods that would allow me to RP/play a Merchant better, giving me more options and etc. If I recall, there was a mod that allows the player to, after a bit of work, come into ownership of some kind of manor, and I'd have to make money through a number of methods (like sending out orders, buying and selling, etc.) I apologize, it's a pretty vague description, but it was a long time ago.

I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could help me re-find this mod, or any Merchant/Trader mods, as I recall there were a few out there, I just can't find them. Thank you in advance for any help!

Edit: Mod found. Big Business: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8236

Hi, new member here. I've read the stickies and couldn't find too much information regarding questions I needed, and I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the board rules yet, but I didn't think it was appropriate to start a new thread.

1. This is my first time playing PC Oblivion, having played it before on the ps3. I want to do a mostly-vanilla run; I plan on getting the UOP, and probably a UI upgrade. Are there any other downloads that I should get that might improve upon Oblivion but for the most part keep it "vanilla?"

2. Are there any utilities or mods that allow me to change the controls of the game? I found Improved Hotkeys but I wanted something that would allow me to customize my general control scheme. I ran a search for "controls" under the file search and really didn't find what I was looking for, maybe someone can help me? ***PS. Sorry, I'm an idiot, I just figured this one out****

--

Thanks for the help guys!

I realise this isn't quite the place for this, but I know at least one of these has been done.

I'm looking for armour that has been made ambiguous, Male armour wearable on Female, Female on male. Stretched accordingly were necesary.

There are many armours that have big differences between them, Like Ebony and Elven and Iron and especially Daedric.

I know the Ebony one exists somewhere, can someone find it and preferably the daedric one as well? And the rest...?

I know the Ebony one exists somewhere, can someone find it and preferably the daedric one as well? And the rest...?

Well, if you use a body replacer for they eye candy body type or the fantasy female body type, there are mods to convert all of the default clothing and armors. Is that what you are looking for?

I don't play as a female so I can only help you with the male armours. I know that Slof has all of the armours made more sexy for males, I think another person by the name of Leviathan did the same thing, I haven't look at this though cause lack of pictures.

i have seen a race with pale skin and a black demon like tail and black horns, its in the images for the romuska fantasy store. does anyone know what it is or where i can find it?

I don't know if it's an actual race, but you can find the tail here and horns (even if not the exact same ones) are included in many armor mods as wearable items. Off the top of my head this mod comes to mind, and I'm pretty sure I've seen some horns in some of the large armor packs/shops.

Where can I find Treetop's Sayuri? (Pictures of the character in the screenshots below)

I cant find a save file for it even though permission was given (only held back because corean mod wasn't realeased to the public until now) and that the save file wasnt finish.

Do you know where to find the finished save file of Suyuri? According to the website it says that Treetop hasnt been active since last year, and because of this I cannot contact Treetop.

Also, Treetop Smoker says that Suyuri's original creation (the best, looks better) was in corean 1.7 but its 1.8 now.

Where can I find Corean 1.7?

Here is the link for corean 1.8 -> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568 <- but no 1.7

Do you know the name of the hair and armor in each picture? In addition do you know where to find them? Do you also know what that polearm weapon is in the 2nd picture is?

***All of these pictures are of the same character created by Treetop Smoker.