Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Where can I find Treetop's Sayuri? (Pictures of the character in the screenshots below)

I cant find a save file for it even though permission was given (only held back because corean mod wasn't realeased to the public until now) and that the save file wasnt finish.

Do you know where to find the finished save file of Suyuri? According to the website it says that Treetop hasnt been active since last year, and because of this I cannot contact Treetop.

Also, Treetop Smoker says that Suyuri's original creation (the best, looks better) was in corean 1.7 but its 1.8 now.

Where can I find Corean 1.7?

Here is the link for corean 1.8 -> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568 <- but no 1.7

Do you know the name of the hair and armor in each picture? In addition do you know where to find them? Do you also know what that polearm weapon is in the 2nd picture is?

***All of these pictures are of the same character created by Treetop Smoker.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to have a mod that balanced the vanilla birthsigns and made them "all" usefull but i am not able to find it for my new install of Oblivion. I thought it where Cobl or Racebalancing project but none of them seems to be changing the Birthsigns for me atm. I am using FCOM atm if that mig cause some conflicts.

So what i am looking for is a mod that balances out the birthsigns, not one that adds super powers or the like.

Thanks in advance!

That looks to me like it only changes the Thief, not much of an "overhaul".

Anyway, I would search the name term "birth signs"; I just did and found this for starters:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8176

The description demonstrates his logic and what changes were made.

You can compare his descriptions to the UESP Wiki on Birthsigns

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Birthsigns

Seems like a nice enough change to me thanks for the help, even though i fail to se the reason to make the Atronach even better since in my opinion it was among the best, if not the best sign from the start. Atleast i get an overhaul of the serpent wich is what i wanted since it is the sign that will fit my newly planned char the best.

I do have OOO installed btw as a part of the FCOM pack.

Thanks for the fast response

Do you know the name of the armor in each picture?

Someone already asked about that white armor on the top left many months ago in this same thread, and a link was given. If you read the old pages you'll find it eventually. Everything else, I don't know.

Sorry i don't know the name of the mod but i know it exists i had a while ago forgot name.

It allows you to create your own guild near where the guild in the lost spire is thx for your help :thanks:

Where can I find Treetop's Sayuri? (Pictures of the character in the screenshots below)

I cant find a save file for it even though permission was given (only held back because corean mod wasn't realeased to the public until now) and that the save file wasnt finish.

Do you know where to find the finished save file of Suyuri? According to the website it says that Treetop hasnt been active since last year, and because of this I cannot contact Treetop.

Also, Treetop Smoker says that Suyuri's original creation (the best, looks better) was in corean 1.7 but its 1.8 now.

Where can I find Corean 1.7?

Here is the link for corean 1.8 -> http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15568 <- but no 1.7

Do you know the name of the hair and armor in each picture? In addition do you know where to find them? Do you also know what that polearm weapon is in the 2nd picture is?

***All of these pictures are of the same character created by Treetop Smoker

**Please reply through a message or this post, thanks