Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two Questions...

1) Apart from the Vanity Camera smoother, is there any other mods that make the vanity camera easier to use? ie. Can zoom in on specific areas rather than just the general area of your character?

2) Still looking for any erotic posing mods for female characters :P

Is there a mod that allows you to apply body textures to your character only? For example I want tattoos on my character but not NPCs. Kinda like MAO but for textures.

Currently the only way is make a custom race with tattoo, and play with that race. However, even if the said race is duplicated from vanilla race, it won't be treated like vanilla race(unless you use OBSE function SetRaceAlias).

Two Questions...

1) Apart from the Vanity Camera smoother, is there any other mods that make the vanity camera easier to use? ie. Can zoom in on specific areas rather than just the general area of your character?

2) Still looking for any erotic posing mods for female characters :P

Maybe this one? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13193. By the way, just try searching for it with some general key words on Tes Nexus

Can anyone recommend a few good dual wielded weapon sets in mods for Oblivion? I'm having trouble finding them.

Dude that same thing was asked just 3 pages ago on pg 313

One is an animation replacer, and I tried UV but all I wanted was the dual wield, not really interested in the other stuff.