Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

does anyone know where to get the mod that adds a spell to change NPCs to essential/nonessential?

i know its out there, read about it a whiles ago on some website

:smile:

This? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8414

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the mod that allows you to summon a little ayleid looking thing that lets you rotate items the way you want and them place them without them losing the angle you set.

For the life of me, I can't remember what the mod was called.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you in advance.

I can't find a certain mod with a wolf cape/cloak.

I've looked for months now and I'm sure I've seen a mod with a cape/cloak with a wolf-head

that fits the character's head like the bloodworm helm. I've search all the keyterms under the search section like:

"Wolf cloak, wolf pelt, wolf cape, wolf armo(u)r, etc"

Practically every combination and I only found one mod (Sage's Skyrim Armory) with BEAR armor and a bear-head helm,

but the "wolf" armor is just the DB hood re-textured. If anyone can find this, it would be very appreciated!

--Gray

Okay... I had a mod once that included a recolored version of Ren's hair into a more gothic style. It made the majority of the hair black automatically with only highlights being colorable. It was perfect for a specific character of mine, since it gave him overall black hair with red strips. Unfortunately, now I can't find it. I could have sworn it was a part of a redone version of the Mystic Elf that made it more goth. Any help please?

Okay... I had a mod once that included a recolored version of Ren's hair into a more gothic style. It made the majority of the hair black automatically with only highlights being colorable. It was perfect for a specific character of mine, since it gave him overall black hair with red strips. Unfortunately, now I can't find it. I could have sworn it was a part of a redone version of the Mystic Elf that made it more goth. Any help please?

I think it was included in Human race by treetop smoker. However, it's not hard to make, since the said texture is just Ren's hair texture painted black.