Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A while ago I read something cool in one of the wiki tutorials (I think it was 'my first dungeon'). The author said they had made a visual library for all the pieces of the tes4 CS. They made separate cells in a mod that were named according to the directory their pieces were from.

For example, I have made:

aaaLibraryStockStaticArchBasement. This is everything from the static/architecture/basement group of objects. They are all in a testing hall like arangement, without the rooms/tables. This includes tile sets and every piece usable in the CS.

I am nowhere near complete on this library and was wondering if anybody knew if this exists? If not, I will share my file with anybody interested and maybe we can complete this and upload it to the nexus. I am working on the SI 1.2.416. I dunno if I should work on the UOP updated version?

If this counts as a double post, I will remove one, please notify me if this is against the rules. I just found the correct thread to post my request in.

Any help is welcome.

theuseless

Is there a mod anywhere out there that adds content from the anime movie Princess Mononoke?

Also was wondering if anyone has made a mod from the mmo game Warhammer? Like armor and/or races?

I've done some searching and havent found anything on either of these topics. Any help would be most appreciated!

Where is the mod that only includes one aspect of Supreme Magicka.

i mean this...

"Elemental spells now have unique effects on enemies. Fire spells have a chance of staggering enemies, or getting so intense that the target flees in terror, or blasting the enemy away. Frost spells can freeze them solid for a duration or slow them down. Shock spells have a chance to cause the target to spasm and in some cases the target will be thrown away with great force."

I stumbled across pictures of what seemed to be variations of the akatosh mount by saidenstorm, I am very curious about the existance of such mounts, they are variations in the mesh of the dragon itself aswell, I wonder wether any of you could be so helpfull to point them out to me, please, any other flying mounts would do, or dragon armor, idk, I want more flying mounts, if you know any please throw me a link, thank you.

Is there a mod anywhere out there that adds content from the anime movie Princess Mononoke?

Also was wondering if anyone has made a mod from the mmo game Warhammer? Like armor and/or races?

I've done some searching and havent found anything on either of these topics. Any help would be most appreciated!

There used to be a mod called something like "Power Armor", but I think it was taken down because I can't find it now.