Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hiya!

I remember seeing a mod in which your weapons grew stronger the more you used them. Supposedly the more kills it got, the better! However I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to find it and i have nothing to show for it at all! Is there anyone out there who can help me?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, I used to have this mod a while back but I can't find it again for the life of me.

It was a "crowded roads" styled mod, but I'm having trouble finding which one it was. I've tried almost all of the mods I could find that puts NPC's on the roads. I'll describe it the best I can.

- It had a very large number of NPC's walking around. Unlike other mods like this, you could pretty much find an NPC or group of NPCs wherever you went.

- There were various types of people. I remember merchants, assassins from the dark brotherhood, adventurers (I think) and Heroes.

- The heroes had unique names. They weren't just called a Hero. They would usually be wearing a high tier or armor like glass or daedric.

I'm going to keep looking for it. If anybody knows what mod this is ( or a mod that sounds similar) I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Hiya!

I remember seeing a mod in which your weapons grew stronger the more you used them. Supposedly the more kills it got, the better! However I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to find it and i have nothing to show for it at all! Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Do you mean this one? -> CLS Old Friends OBSE.

Hallelujah! What an odd name, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you very much, live long and prosper, cookies for you!! :thanks:

Hello, a couple of years ago I remembered having installed a mod which added a big underground cave-like space which featured some roots in the ceiling of the caves(as in tree roots hanging) some vegetation inside the cavern complex and druids, if I'm not mistaken. it also featured some questlines. I'm sorry if I'm being to generic but that's really all that I remember of the mod, anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows this mod I'm looking for.

hey,

thats my old character, unfortunatelly, the pc with oblivion installed no longer works and i cant manage out the names of the addons i previously used. any ideas on the armor addon?

Please keep in mind that we frown upon adult themed images in the forums. Now that Floydian has helped you, I've removed this one. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

Hi. I'm looking for a mod that I once downloaded (forgot the name; and reinstalled windows so its gone) It was one where you could disguise yourself by dressing in certain kinds of armor and trick people into thinking you were a guard, etc.

Also, is there any mod that allows you to fight on horseback?

(quick question, do quest award levellers work well?) and lastly, a good texture replacer to make the game more immersive; thanks:)

a big list I know lol. thanks again.