Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hiya!

I remember seeing a mod in which your weapons grew stronger the more you used them. Supposedly the more kills it got, the better! However I've spent the better part of the last two days trying to find it and i have nothing to show for it at all! Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Do you mean this one? -> CLS Old Friends OBSE.

Hallelujah! What an odd name, no wonder I couldn't find it! Thank you very much, live long and prosper, cookies for you!! :thanks:

Wow, kudos and good help Nexus Set! i want to be able to help users in this section like the way you did. i will aspire! :D

Thanks for the compliment and the kudos. I'm sure you'd do a good job in helping the community. Looking forward to your contributions. :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

first sorry for my bad English.

as i last weekend browsed Oblivion Nexus i´saw a mod, but dont have downloaded it. And now i dont find this mod anymore *damn*

I dont have the exactly words in mind, from the shortdiscription but there stand anything like:

places an esp, that allow the Player to use seperate meshes and Textures for most Races. by making mesh folders with the name´s of the Race´s. . .

Hope you could help me, im hardly look for this mod. . .

THX

ok, i have Ren's hair, and am using one of the hairstyles (mask) and when i equip a hood or cloak the mask dissapears from my characters face, can anyone help me find a mod (if any) to make it so the mask doesnt dissapear with a hood or cloak equipped

thanks

ok, i have Ren's hair, and am using one of the hairstyles (mask) and when i equip a hood or cloak the mask dissapears from my characters face, can anyone help me find a mod (if any) to make it so the mask doesnt dissapear with a hood or cloak equipped

thanks

I don't think it's possible. Those mask, band and blindfold are part of hair meshes, and hoods and helmets usually occupy hair slot, so any hair accessaries will be disappeared when an actor wears hood or helmet. Perhaps you'll need to equip stand-alone mask or blindfold when your character wears hood.

Hello i can't seem to find this mod anywhere, it was a part of let the people drink as a add on but i couldn't find it anywhere, it puts waterfalls in the ic market and anywhere where there is a pond, it looked quite amazing but after i had to install Oblivion again do to missing meshes :wallbash: i couldn't find it again, or it went missing??.

Can you guys help me out?, thanks.