• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is a repost cuz no one is answering:

pls help me find this mod:

1.transformations-just like the one in LithiansNatureOfTheBeast(transforming to a wolf,mist,and bat). but it doesnt require me to become a vampire.I like to transform my character in anything

2.guns? but not the one that uses a staff base.

3.dual blades- two swords in both hands but both are swords.not that the left hand sword is for blocking but for atacking also

4.Making the khajit race transform into a cat. or runing with their 4 feet(their some kind of cat race so why they cant run on their hands and feet{just like catwoman thumbsup.gif }).

5.draging bodies easily- making me drag bodies easily not using the grab thingy

6.Cool Mounts-grounds only

7.Real looking bloods-must be compatible with anything especialy deadly reflex.mines a bit crapy when i do a killing like slashing someones head the blood doesnt show one the ground.

addedd:

pls help me find a mod that change the appearance of khajiit race to anything(give all possible).and maybe some devil mod?

tnx

this is a repost cuz no one is answering:

pls help me find this mod:

1.transformations-just like the one in LithiansNatureOfTheBeast(transforming to a wolf,mist,and bat). but it doesnt require me to become a vampire.I like to transform my character in anything

2.guns? but not the one that uses a staff base.

3.dual blades- two swords in both hands but both are swords.not that the left hand sword is for blocking but for atacking also

4.Making the khajit race transform into a cat. or runing with their 4 feet(their some kind of cat race so why they cant run on their hands and feet{just like catwoman thumbsup.gif }).

5.draging bodies easily- making me drag bodies easily not using the grab thingy

6.Cool Mounts-grounds only

7.Real looking bloods-must be compatible with anything especialy deadly reflex.mines a bit crapy when i do a killing like slashing someones head the blood doesnt show one the ground.

addedd:

pls help me find a mod that change the appearance of khajiit race to anything(give all possible).and maybe some devil mod?

tnx

1. Transformations: Druid Mod

2. Guns :Ak-47 Grenadier

3. Dual wield:

4. There is no such mod

5. P-Froggys Corpse Carry

6.Maverick the Sinister

7. A bloody Mess

Have fun,

Pushkatu!

Hello everyone!! wallbash.gif I need your help. wallbash.gif Could someone tell me what is the name (and where I can find it to download) of the armor that wears that ¿gold saint/altmer? ( confused.gif confused.gif ) woman who appears in that funny picture of Imperator3?

The PICTURE:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1264610224.jpg

Note: Is that armor and the sword from Lineage (I or II I don't know) ?

Hello everyone!! wallbash.gif I need your help. wallbash.gif Could someone tell me what is the name (and where I can find it to download) of the armor that wears that ¿gold saint/altmer? ( confused.gif confused.gif ) woman who appears in that funny picture of Imperator3?

The PICTURE:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1264610224.jpg

Note: Is that armor and the sword from Lineage (I or II I don't know) ?

It's another rip from L2, which, unfortunately, can't be publicly shared.

In Floydian1 Loading Screens Mod you can see in the various pics that the character wears on his back spikes with skulls on it.

Any idea where does it come from?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/29561-4-1264517540.jpg

Also in the First pic left and 3rd pic left row from above there is 2 creatures standing by the character:are those summons or mounts?

And also from wich mod are those magic effects?

http://i48.tinypic.com/23mlvg5.jpg

Is it a mod at all or a photoshop work?

If only magic in oblivion could be like this from the start...

Thank you in advance

EDIT:Ok apparantly the dragon i'm asking for is a private mod ripped from another game so its dead...

But i still need to know where to find the spikes with skulls and the magic effects