Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Though I have already a copy of the original Oblivion, I finally got myself a copy of the Game of the Year-edition at the local game store. :-) Now, I'm not looking for any Mod particular but I was just wondering if there is a piercing Mod out there.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod - one could say a small cheat in some ways - that simply reveals all the "local" maps in the game. Alternatively, a version that just unveils the local map of cities would do.

I played Oblivion many times, and just running around to unveil all the maps is not something I want to have to do anymore :) The map isnt a secret for me, but I like being able to see it whole with the press of a button.

I searched a bit, and though I found many mods that change the maps, and some mods that change the "fog" color on the local map, I havent found any that just removes the "fog". Anyone knows of one?

There's simple console commands you can use instead.

command: tfow

effect: Toggle fog of war

note: Displays the complete map for your local area, including areas you have not yet explored.

or

command: tmm 1

effect: Show/hide all map markers

note: should be 1 to show all markers, or 0 to hide all markers. Note that hiding markers hides ALL markers - including the city markers that are automatically visible at the beginning of the game.

Is there a mod that gets rid of the "How Many?" dialogue box every time I want to move something from my inventory? Maybe something that only brings it up if you hold a key and click on it?

Hello there. :o

I heard from a friend that there is a mod that allows you to train on the training dummies and on the training archeries But he cant remember what it was called since he stopped playing Oblivion and deleted all his mods... :/ And he cant retrace it anymore v.v Can anyone remember what mod he might be talking about? or know a mod that can do this?

Sincerely,

Pakuska.

Madhs working training dolls

Marksman target training

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

thanks a lot man! <3

Guest deleted649591

Ok. I’m looking for a mod so I guess this is the place to start.

I’m using HGEC and would like to find a mod that makes the standard clothing in OB look better. I do not need new cloths added; just want to make what is there look better. It can be more reveling just not too much.

Thanks.

I’m using HGEC and would like to find a mod that makes the standard clothing in OB look better. I do not need new cloths added; just want to make what is there look better. It can be more reveling just not too much.

Thanks.

Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor and Clothing Replacer v2_2

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23143

But in my opinion, the 'short skirt' look gets old after awhile.

Thanks.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11824

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18352