Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Mod Detectives!

I am looking for the mod that changes the way the official Oblivion mods are presented to you. The mod makes it so you have to discover the new quests instead of simply telling you about them as soon as the game loads.

I used to have this on my Oblivion install long ago, but I can not seem to find it now.

Thanks!

Hi Mod Detectives!

I am looking for the mod that changes the way the official Oblivion mods are presented to you. The mod makes it so you have to discover the new quests instead of simply telling you about them as soon as the game loads.

I used to have this on my Oblivion install long ago, but I can not seem to find it now.

Thanks!

That would be SM Plugin Refurbish by Strategy Master.

Hi Mod Detectives!

Thanks!

That would be SM Plugin Refurbish by Strategy Master.

Oh man! Thank you so much! You guys are good!

Those two look like members of the Sulhwa race.

Ahh, thanks. That must it be.

Well, when I'm already here:

I know, that there's somewhere a mod that change the fighting animations to better ones.

E.g. in such a way, that the char's now holding the weapon like this:

http://www.onelastcontinue.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/final-fantasy-vii-200804300438567861.jpg

Anyone know how it's called where I can find it?

And please, not a whole big mod like Fantasy Mod from Maddog. Just a little stand alone mod.

Those two look like members of the Sulhwa race.

Ahh, thanks. That must it be.

Well, when I'm already here:

I know, that there's somewhere a mod that change the fighting animations to better ones.

E.g. in such a way, that the char's now holding the weapon like this:

Anyone know how it's called where I can find it?

And please, not a whole big mod like Fantasy Mod from Maddog. Just a little stand alone mod.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16459

I was wondering if you or someone knew where I can find the mod with this hairstyle in it. If you can find it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. :)

The hairstyle I'm looking for

http://kumakumakokuma.blog38.fc2.com/blog-entry-54.html

For some reason, this mod crashes my game when I open obse, any idea why? I have mod manager, and all that, and I made it last load.. Just odd. Not sure why such a small mod like a hairstyle would crash it..