Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to clutter this topic with my posts but I'm looking for mods that add new foods to the game. I want to compile them into one big foods library, but so far I've only found:

Salmo the baker 2.0

Tchos breakfast foods

Apple pie resource

Tamriellic ingredients

I believe there are others, but I don't know what to search anymore. I accidentally entered candy as a keyword, and what greeted made me squint. I would prefer foods over ingredients, but then I'm only taking the meshes.

Hate to clutter this topic with my posts but I'm looking for mods that add new foods to the game. I want to compile them into one big foods library, but so fat I've only found:

Salmo the baker 2.0

Tchos breakfast foods

I believe there are others, but I don't know what to search anymore. I accidentally entered candy as a keyword, and what greeted made me squint.

Check COBL. It includes foods from Salmo the baker.

Check COBL. It includes foods from Salmo the baker.

CObl is nice, but I've already got Salmo the baker. Does it adds new foods? If it does then I'll get it. I don't really like to download huge things as my connection is quite slow atm.

I've been trying to replicate one of my older character's faces for a while, and they always come up weird because I can't remember the character's specs. Is there a mod where you can take an existing character of an old save file, and make them the face of a new save file? I don't need any of the items, just the character's model itself. As in, level 1, back in the prison.