Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nitiliak, that's a private set, it's called Dread Lancer, but I never was able to find it with that name.

Thanks!

Do you know who made it? Maybe I can convince them to make it public :D or at least to let me borrow it XP

evileva, that outfit seemed to be private, but I think it can be found by name. Try searching for Velvet Red Rose. The staff is from Lineage II weapons ripped set, can be found on chinese forums.

There is a similar staff in the Apachii Goddess Store (picture), but Sarya is right. That particular one is only on a Chinese forum.

The dress I found on a Japanese site and there it was called "Nora." You might have luck searching for that.

Hello i am looking for a mod i use to have a few months ago just can't remember the name of it.

The mod allowed you to make any weapon or armor piece to look like another piece.

When active the mod put two urns and a crystal in your inventory ,placing them on the ground you put the weapon or armor that you wanted the look of in one urn and the weapon or armor you wanted the stats of in the other urn.

then clinking the crystal combined the two

a link or any leads to tracking down this mod would be great.thanks in advance.

Hello i am looking for a mod i use to have a few months ago just can't remember the name of it.

The mod allowed you to make any weapon or armor piece to look like another piece.

When active the mod put two urns and a crystal in your inventory ,placing them on the ground you put the weapon or armor that you wanted the look of in one urn and the weapon or armor you wanted the stats of in the other urn.

then clinking the crystal combined the two

a link or any leads to tracking down this mod would be great.thanks in advance.

Panzer Kleidung (Requires OBSE)