Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

All right guys, I finally have a Q. I like the rounder butts (for example, shown here http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/32064-2-1275529140.jpg) but, for the life of me, I can't remember what the mod was called. I don't believe if was HFB (for one thing, the one I'm looking for doesn't have an exaggerated naughty area, as I can see in nifskope and it's not ANB Bigger Booty. http://astralromance.com/sideshot.jpg another shot for example)... and I don't particularly feel like browsing through 153 pages of models/textures on the off chance I'll find it. XD If you know what I'm talking about, any help is appreciated! I do know it is for HGEC or at least built off of it.

Adurhurhur, as soon as I post this, I find it. ERA Body.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for some kind of mod that hides your quiver. I already have one for toggling your quiver, that makes it where your quiver unequips when you unequip your bow, and it reequips when you equip your bow. However, this mod has one small, but rather annoying glitch. It tends to eat my arrows. I'll have like 5,000 arrows, and I'll just be playing the game, but randomly whenever I fire one off all of a sudden when I look in my inventory, there's no more left.

So really, I want some kind of mod that removes your quiver atleast when you don't have a bow equipped. I wouldn't mind a mod that simply made all quivers in the game invisible period, even when your bow is equipped. However, I would settle for one that atleast did so when a bow isn't equipped.

I'm looking for some kind of mod that hides your quiver. I already have one for toggling your quiver, that makes it where your quiver unequips when you unequip your bow, and it reequips when you equip your bow. However, this mod has one small, but rather annoying glitch. It tends to eat my arrows. I'll have like 5,000 arrows, and I'll just be playing the game, but randomly whenever I fire one off all of a sudden when I look in my inventory, there's no more left.

So really, I want some kind of mod that removes your quiver atleast when you don't have a bow equipped. I wouldn't mind a mod that simply made all quivers in the game invisible period, even when your bow is equipped. However, I would settle for one that atleast did so when a bow isn't equipped.

get sr super hotkeys and just make a key bind for quiver

Still looking for

Retma Eyes Odd. I believe that's the name. The japanese blog author said it is packaged with savegame or something, I can't really make anything out from it. Here is the blog link where I found the screen.

Btw, I got GomaPose 1.8, but it needs a password to open it. Anyone knows the password?

I'm looking for several things:

1. A good animation replacer for attacking while sneaking that is compatible with 3rd person(I use "Ultimate 3rd Person").

2. A good blood splatter mod that makes blood show up on your body and armor when you kill something with a melee weapon, that is also compatible with Get Wet.

3. Something made for the purpose of hiding your quiver, that isn't just a hotkey for unequipping. I want it to do it on it's own. I'm using one right now, but the thing is that I have to carry around like 8 different kinds of arrows, because randomly, whenever I fire an arrow off with this mod activated, all arrows of that type can disappear. It doesn't happen every time, just sometimes. Regardless though, it's annoying. So ya, anything that either unequips your quiver when you unequip your bow, or makes your quiver invisible.

4. Some kind of BAMF monster mod. I want monsters that are either really huge and/or creepy as hell. I found one thanks to lonewolf kai, and I found another that adds huge shark sized one-hit-kill slaughterfish to the docks of Imperial City and the bay of Anvil. However, more is cool.

5. A really cool run animation replacer. My character is in my sig, so as you can see, anything ninja'ish/assassin'ish/thief'ish is what I'm looking for. Though in my sig you see her with a bow, she also uses a pair of dual swords.

6. A cool sneak walk animation replacer. One that isn't glitchy, and preferably one that also applies when your weapons are unsheathed.

Kudos will be given to all who reply.