Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, would you also know the name of the mod which has those timestop things?

Which timestop things? Is it a spell? Something from that video? (I didn't watch it)

edit: Oh, I saw it in the video. I am not sure if it's the same, but it could be Fearsome Magicka.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30973

That's probably the only timestop spell I've ever used.

edit2: Gosh, where did that sonic blade slash thingy comes from? I keep seeing the person in the video kept slashing at thin air and those blade thingy shot out or something.

It's a combined armor mod - the White Rose Alternates from Dancing Shadow Rose, Relics of Holy Justice, some of Shadowwalker from Tona's Mod Store, a bit of Goddess Armor, even a bit of Heartbreaker from what it looks like, the cape and part of the boots I've seen but don't remember where they are from, and the amulets I can't make out well enough, nor know where they came from.

Thanks for the bow links.

However I probably should of specified before that these are for a "good" aligned character. The ones you've linked--whilst very cool--seem more evil-styled to me.

Barkera,

the Apachii mod also has a white and gold version of that black bow. It looks "good" aligned.

I'm looking for a mod which allows me to type the values into the character creation for face shape and all. Is there one (or even a way without a mod) I'm getting a laptop soon with oblivion (i only have xbox) so i'm preparing my self with mods and all.

thanks

Firstly, I was looking for clothing for my Spell-Blade character. Some of Hentai's stuff (Snow Flower, Lovely Suits) looked like they could be what I am looking for. Unfortunately, even though they look like clothing, and are listed under clothing, these sets are light armour. Are there any clothing versions of these out there?

Secondly, I have a `problem' I am sure someone has fixed long before. My inventory is extremely cluttered with configuration tools for mods. I tried using Cobl's `remove quest items' option to put them into The Luggage, but that turned out really bad. Many of the mods (Cobl included!) detected the items `missing' and respawned them, then clones of the respawns started to appear in some cases. With some mods, I had a copy in The Luggage, and three more in my inventory. I am sure this clutter is a common problem, so there has to be a solution out there (even if my experiment failed). What can I do to save my inventory from being cluttered by these things?