Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Well, there's Apachii's Heroes Store for guys, and Apachii's Goddess Store for girls, there's Doppler's Armory, and Knightly Armory for really manly outfits, There's Kaffei's Elegant Vests if you're feeling the toffees on your nose. you can get Alexscorpion's Sneaking Gear if you're feeling Metal Gear and don't give a darn about looking TOTALLY out of place or Rise of a Samurai, and Romushka Fantasy Store if you prefer what japanese understand for "manly". I wouldn't recommend you use Slof's Goth Shop though. unless you want to look like a drag queen on heroine. personally i am not very fond of watching my character's...errr... junk? every time i open the inventory... and let's be honest.... that piercing....there, just gives me the shivers!

If you're going to be helpful, then please do so without being insulting and disparaging about the things you mention. What doesn't appeal to you may well appeal to someone else (me). Consider this a warning. It will be a ban next time I see you insulting my work - or anyone else's, come to that. If you can't say anything decent, go away and be silent.

@OP: there are more man things in my mod list than just skimpy stuff, despite what this fool says. Clothes and armour. I make more male stuff than anyone else.

AS

Oh AlienSlof please! i'm sorry, i did not mean to harm your feelings,let alone insult you!, and i'm not saying that you are a bad modder at all! come on! some of your mods are amongst my all time favourites! so i would not dare bash on you just because i do not like a couple of clothes sets that you have made... heck, even davinci did some...questionable inventions (take some of the various flying machines for an instance) but that doesn't mean he was not a genius!... in a similar manner, not ALL your work should please ALL the masses, there's an exercise of choice involved. but the fact that you are one of the most successful and productive modders of the comunity, grants you

a special place in our hearts, as well as in our data folders. so when i say i don't like watchin men (or mer) in G-Strings and huge boners,

i'm not saying that you suck or that you should be ashamed of that in any way. i'm saying that despite this, i am willing to download, and test, and rate, and play your mods.

So i recommend anyone looking for truly amazing clothes and armor sets for male characters check out Victorian Clothes and Male Clothing.

of course what good is it to look the looks, and talk the talk, if you don't walk the walk? get yourself a copy of Manly Stride and find out!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, now I know! Yeah, hold on...

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24417

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13691

There you go - The first has two sets, and the other is a good start on how to apply that voice to a race.

Can't thank you guys enough. It's the Mystic Elf Female Anime Voice, made some tweaks and applied to all my races. But even so I loved the idea of a more talkative character of that Baldur's Gate Mod, I think i'll try to change it so in combat it uses the voices from Mystic Elf and otherwise one of the Baldur's Gate voices.

As a reward, have a SS of my character. She's an elven ninja pirate with red hair and a new voice, don't mess with her.

Also, do you guys usually enable HDR? I find it too bright sometimes, hurt my eyes, but I don't know, looks nice sometimes. Specially since my GPU can force enable Bloom and Anti-Aliasing even with HDR, even though Oblivion usually don't allow it.

I got Desuchan's Stealth gear but i cant find the armor in the game.Its not written in the read me.It just says next to a barrel but i have no idea where that barrel is.Any ideas?

I got Desuchan's Stealth gear but i cant find the armor in the game.Its not written in the read me.It just says next to a barrel but i have no idea where that barrel is.Any ideas?

To find it out, you will need to use Construction Set. Find the barrel that was added by the mod(you can find it easily by sorting it by FormID), then check where it is.

The barrel is in the Anvil Castle Courtyard, and the armour is in a black chest with red accents, and my logo on the top.

You've obviously got a buggered-up version of my mod because I KNOW the version I released had a full readme and screenshots showing you EXACTLY where it is.

The barrel is in the Anvil Castle Courtyard, and the armour is in a black chest with red accents, and my logo on the top.

You've obviously got a buggered-up version of my mod because I KNOW the version I released had a full readme and screenshots showing you EXACTLY where it is.

There's, sadly, a lot of buggered up versions of your mods floating about on asian sites. For a group of people who don't like sharing their own works, they sure are willing to ignore requests and share other works.