Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello i have been trying to find a Hgec Dark elf body textures for a certain race, but i can't seem to find them any where, is there a such a thing??

mainly universal for all races, trying to blend a Darker face with lighter body textures kind looks miss matched, any idea's :confused: .

There is High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC but the textures are for vanilla Dark Elves and Lineage Dark Elves.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, DesuChan kind of goofed on this one - It is a retex of Sugar (the original Poser mesh), but it's not that private either - It's just exclusive to a site or two, but it's not on TESNexus.

Search for Lady Elegance and you'll find it.

Krista made it available? Because when I was looking for it, I was told it was private and therefore unavailable. <br>I suppose you'll have no problem sharing a download link, then?<br>

anyone knows what sword this is?

http://www.tesnexus....-1276313421.jpg

i alrdy know the a$ wont release that armor so i only need the sword... IF atleast its released.....

Hey, be nice. XeonGenesis isn't allowed to release it. I'm sure that if it were up to him he probably would. Sadly there's this annoying thing called 'Copyright Laws' preventing the release of a LOT of awesome mods. Don't hate the modder, hate the game company.

...as for the katana... it is relevant to my interests. Information would be awesome.

too bad, that doesn't look that bad to remake. i mean for a talented modeler. and that is something we sure are not lacking in the oblivion comunity.

about the katana... i am very sure i've seen that model before. actually i do have it in my meshes folder, just don't know where it came from... investigating

Actually, DesuChan kind of goofed on this one - It is a retex of Sugar (the original Poser mesh), but it's not that private either - It's just exclusive to a site or two, but it's not on TESNexus.

Krista made it available? Because when I was looking for it, I was told it was private and therefore unavailable. <br>I suppose you'll have no problem sharing a download link, then?<br>

That was fairly easy to find, I wasn't aware that had been released either. Google.ru FTW!

That was fairly easy to find, I wasn't aware that had been released either. Google.ru FTW!

Ah, therein lies the problem. Russian sites seem to be blocked on my ISP, so I can't search for it.

Bloody Bigpond.

Anyone knows where I could find this dress? Thank you.

http://www2.fileplanet.com/images/190000/195995ss_sm2.jpg

The dress doesn't come with the wings, but you will find it in the Apachii Godess Store.

@Desuchan, if you want the link to that russian site, I can provide, if you don't already have it.

Ah, therein lies the problem. Russian sites seem to be blocked on my ISP, so I can't search for it.

Bloody Bigpond.

Welcome to Australia, the worst place to freely browse the Internets - Or to reminisce those days at the high school computer lab for us US folk! :P I know your situation over there; on another small forum I'm part of, we've got an Aussie amongst the frequenters who was strongly against the filter idea back when it was in planning.

Anyways, Naktis: I believe that's either a game rip or a Sims 2 conversion - Either way I'm pretty sure it's not public either way.