Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Black Luster Items look awesome.I saw there is a 2 sword style mod and it looks absolutely sick.But ofcourse it causes crashes.My question is - Is there a working offhand sword version of the mod?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod that allows you to equip a one handed weapon and have a bow or two handed weapon sheathed?

Any help would be appreciated!

@DesuChan

What's the link to Lera's blog? I'm sure it'll just upset me too, like when I see Ancient_Laws' stuff, but I'd like to see these different armors and such.

Haha, oh I wish I had a lot of Ancient_Laws' stuff too. I'm a big fan of his work. So far I have all the things he's pubically released and eagerly look for his dragons, of which so far I've been unsuccessful in getting, save for Nazagear (sp?). :sad:

This is another one of his, the only one I've found, and I'm beginning to believe the only one that's out there. I know he said that most of his dragons were privately released to just a few people, but... It always seems like you can find anything on the internet... Anyway, came across this mod site in a search for exactly those mods. Not any of the ones I was looking for, but still a nice alternative to Nazagear or Akatosh. Just click the big red button, then I think there's a CAPTCHA that you have to enter, and it should work. If not, PM me, and I'll email you.

http://tes-game.ucoz...wyrm/15-1-0-646

what do you mean "the only one"? did you see the mod list in that very site? there are several other dragons in the same page, and posibly more in the other pages... you just have to browse a little... and btw.. those are some really nice looking dragons! ...remind me of a girlfriend i once had...

http://tes-game.ucoz.ru/load/oblivion/ezdovye_zhivotnye/15

Hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm looking for a mod called Morroblivion Few Armor Fixes. I had it installed last time I had Morroblivion running but now I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Morroblivion was pulled from this site by request of bethesda. Apparently some copyright issue...go figure.

there is a thread on that by Dark0ne

edit: well, ok... thats really not being helpful, and while i really can't give you the url(for the reasons stated above), i am VERY sure you will be able to find it if you google for morroblivion. just hurry up before they take down their site.

Anyone please help me to find these pretty dress and neckband -> My link

and this beautiful gown -> My link

Oh, and the glowing orb on her hand -> My link (well, another hand-holding glowing orb mod which is similar to this one would be appreciated).

Thanks you so much for your great helps :).

Oh, and the glowing orb on her hand -> My link (well, another hand-holding glowing orb mod which is similar to this one would be appreciated).

With the first one I can't help sorry. Second on is retextured dress from Flonnes Fantabulous Formal Dresses I'm guessing Floydian made white one for herself. Though dresses are available on tesnexus only for TGND and Robert's Female bodies. HGEC version can be found on TES Adventures. This one is for TGND bodies and this one is for Robert's Female body.

Second one is retextured dress from Flonnes Fantabulous Formal Dresses I'm guessing Floydian made white one for herself. Though dresses are available on tesnexus only for TGND and Robert's Female bodies. HGEC version can be found on TES Adventures. This one is for TGND bodies and this one is for Robert's Female body.

I second that.Looks great.And identifying the weapon would be sweet :biggrin: