Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi.

I'm looking for mod that lets your weapon skill progress faster when you do a sneak attack than when you do normal attack. I mean, for example, one sneak attack = 5 normal attacks in skill progress.

Thanks.

Odd request:

I don't need help FINDING a mod -- I already have it. I just can't remember which one it is.

My thief-mage character spontaneously got a spell called "Convulsing Combustion" or something. It makes the enemy explode. Simple as that. NPCs can resist the effect, but it seems that if I overwhelm their magic and defensive skills they'll just boom.

I don't really know which mod gave me this, though. It's pretty obviously a script effect. My first assumption would be Deadly Reflex, but I don't remember anything like this being mentioned before I downloaded it, so I can't know for sure.

Odd request:

I don't need help FINDING a mod -- I already have it. I just can't remember which one it is.

My thief-mage character spontaneously got a spell called "Convulsing Combustion" or something. It makes the enemy explode. Simple as that. NPCs can resist the effect, but it seems that if I overwhelm their magic and defensive skills they'll just boom.

I don't really know which mod gave me this, though. It's pretty obviously a script effect. My first assumption would be Deadly Reflex, but I don't remember anything like this being mentioned before I downloaded it, so I can't know for sure.

It's deadly reflex.

Hiya does anyone know where i can find this race mod? it looks really nice .... but i couldnt find a name or any links to it on the page where i found the picture ....

any help finding this mod is appreciated! :thumbsup:

Thanks again! :happy:

and thanks for your help SavageArtistry! :tongue: i appreciate it

Hiya does anyone know where i can find this race mod? it looks really nice .... but i couldnt find a name or any links to it on the page where i found the picture ....

The race is called Wild Tabaxi (vanilla body/HGEC only) and is included in Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition.

Anyone knows the name of this outfit? http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1322648-1281979207.jpg

What mod has this creature? http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/38841-1281867535.jpg

Aaand thanks for the link, DesuChan.

I don't know which version of the Tabaxi is in the 2ch Beautiful People. You can get it as a stand-alone with that cool white body texture here. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31272

I found a MOD where the discription allowed the character to make harvested flora re-harvestable right away. Unfortunatly I didn't write the name down, and I forgot where I had found it in the Elder Scrolls Nexus MOD section. If anyone knows which MOD I am refering to. Please help me find it.