⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Could someone tell me where to find this http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1370660-1281887858.jpg set of clothing please. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I know it's a composite armour made from Sinblood's velvet rose and something else i can't identify. So could someone please tell me what the other bit of clothing is. Thanks again.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@barfo3No we can't.

Posting a link to this kind of stuff here would be against the rules (and the laws).

(and maybe even against the sweet and delicious cookies waiting for us in an antic forbidden Pandora box *.*)[/offtopic]

Why is that? I mean, we can post links to body replacers that contain nudity, can we not? Why not a mod such as that? Sorry, just curious.

@barfo3No we can't.

Posting a link to this kind of stuff here would be against the rules (and the laws).

(and maybe even against the sweet and delicious cookies waiting for us in an antic forbidden Pandora box *.*)[/offtopic]

Why is that? I mean, we can post links to body replacers that contain nudity, can we not? Why not a mod such as that? Sorry, just curious.

Yup, adult mods can be linked here as long as it does not violate the rules(or ToS).

Could someone tell me where to find this http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1370660-1281887858.jpg set of clothing please. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I know it's a composite armour made from Sinblood's velvet rose and something else i can't identify. So could someone please tell me what the other bit of clothing is. Thanks again.

It's known as Velvet Red Rose; it isn't available for download anymore, but I do wonder - If the original download link is dead due to a server crash, and the uploader didn't want it re-distributed but has disappeared, wouldn't it be essentially okay for someone to re-upload in the same location? It is a public server after all...

Hello

There are alot of leveling mods out there, many of which increase your attributes dynamically based on your skills.

But im looking for a much simpler mod, one that essentially simply lets me chose where to place my attribute bonuses. It takes 20 minor skill increases and 10 major to get 15 bonus attribute points, i want to keep this as is i just want to chose where to put those 15 points. So if i was increasing athletics acrobatics and light armor i want to be able to increase endurance. And of course if i onlly raised 10 major skills i should onlly have 5 attribute bonus to put where i chose.

It seems much simpler then many leveling mods i saw so there must be one out there.

Thanks for the help

Hello

There are alot of leveling mods out there, many of which increase your attributes dynamically based on your skills.

But im looking for a much simpler mod, one that essentially simply lets me chose where to place my attribute bonuses. It takes 20 minor skill increases and 10 major to get 15 bonus attribute points, i want to keep this as is i just want to chose where to put those 15 points. So if i was increasing athletics acrobatics and light armor i want to be able to increase endurance. And of course if i onlly raised 10 major skills i should onlly have 5 attribute bonus to put where i chose.

It seems much simpler then many leveling mods i saw so there must be one out there.

Thanks for the help

Closest thing I can think of is a mod called Oblivion XP. Basically you get XP towards your next level for every kill, discovery(place), lockpick, steal, etc... you make. @ http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15619

It lets you allocate attributes AND skills. Not sure if you're down with that, but I'm very much enjoying it.

EDIT: Oblivion XP is extremely configurable. You can choose how many skill and attribute points you get per level, how many attribute points you can allocate into one skill per level, etc... If you use Elys Uncapper, you can even raise the maximum attribute points (default 100) that you can max out at.

The only downside is you can end up getting upwards to 2-3 levels per dungeon, (I use FCOM, not sure about Vanilla), but you can configure the formula (I didn't bother, so not sure exactly how the formula works) to require more xp per level.

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that, from my recollection, was called "Dragon Tattoos." It wasn't really a mod and it wasn't texture replacer. It was simply a .pds file with a collection of different dragon tattoos that one could "copy paste" onto whatever texture by using gimp or shop.

I downloaded it here on tesnexus, but I lost all of my mods due to a hard drive failure. And "dragon tattoos" was no longer on tesnexus by the time I got my new hard drive. It has been driving me crazy because it had this one dragon tattoo that fit to my character perfectly. On top of that this is literally the last thing I need to find from all the mods I lost.

I have looked at literally thousands of different dragon tattoos on the internet, but nothing comes close to the one that was in this pack. And I would greatly appreciate it if any one could point out to me where I could find it.