Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set. Ironically, I found that by searching the TESNexus for the text in the corner of the picture you provided ;)

i think i shoulda added a little more info there. i downloaded that mod already to see if it was there. no dice on that, it must be a separate file, i just used that image to show the weapon i wanted since some say that the BP armor is flagged as NSFW as the same weapon is used in a pic with that armor as well, even with the same pose. so the search still goes on. i've actually seen that weapon and the same pose with the image i posted and the BP armor. so again, it seems as though the search continues.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The weapon is part of a pose from SpeedBuster's pose mod, which is no longer available on TES Nexus.

well that sucks. o.o that was a cool lookin' sword too. were we able to find out anything about the clothing at least? >.> i think it was the first link i posted. idr.

The weapon is part of a pose from SpeedBuster's pose mod, which is no longer available on TES Nexus.

well that sucks. o.o that was a cool lookin' sword too. were we able to find out anything about the clothing at least? >.> i think it was the first link i posted. idr.

check the screenshot, it has the name of the armour.

Hey, I'm looking for the most compatible vampire mods for the Xenius races like Daywalkers, Nightwalkers, Xenius Vampires, etc. I had A LOT of problems with DK Imperials when I used these mods and turned into a vampire, so I was hoping the Xenius races were more friendly with at least one of the major vampire mods. I recently tried StarX's mod but that really screwed up my character's head when I tried to use the Character Generate Amulet to do some tweaking. DK Imperials just had some really freaky eye issues with being a vampire, and crashed on LTD and a few of the other vampire mods.

Any Xenius players found a vampire mod that works well with his races and the Character Generate Amulet?

check the screenshot, it has the name of the armour.

i was referring to this one. o.o http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1878956-1282620762.png

not the other one i posted. i already have that armor.

Hello ^^

I am looking for a mod that was on the Nexus a short while ago but I can't find it anymore. It contained two scripted bows that had a targeting script and custom animations and required OBSE. I think the creators name was Maton, but until now I haven't found zip :(

i think i shoulda added a little more info there. i downloaded that mod already to see if it was there. no dice on that, it must be a separate file, i just used that image to show the weapon i wanted since some say that the BP armor is flagged as NSFW as the same weapon is used in a pic with that armor as well, even with the same pose. so the search still goes on. i've actually seen that weapon and the same pose with the image i posted and the BP armor. so again, it seems as though the search continues.

I think that this weapon is actually contained in one of the Shiki sets, guess the one the picture is from. It is not in the main chest, however, but in a small book behind it near the water pool. Note, that if you intent to use it for anything but screenshots, then this thing is EXTREMELY slow.

Hello ^^

I am looking for a mod that was on the Nexus a short while ago but I can't find it anymore. It contained two scripted bows that had a targeting script and custom animations and required OBSE. I think the creators name was Maton, but until now I haven't found zip :(

was it known as Three_bows? I think it was lost in a server reset and was never re-uploaded... I do have that.