Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know what outfit this is, hair and body?

Btw...you can get the hairstyle, together with many other similar styles here - http://stephenkang.blog132.fc2blog.net/category3-0.html

Now give me some rating please. :) I need it since someone downrated me for reasons I don't know

Does anyone know what outfit this is, hair and body?

Btw...you can get the hairstyle, together with many other similar styles here - http://stephenkang.blog132.fc2blog.net/category3-0.html

Now give me some rating please. :) I need it since someone downrated me for reasons I don't know

I'm not really sure about the legality of the site you linked to. I recognized some of the hairstyles available there are pay hairs from Peggyzone. Take a look at the scary legal declaration.

I'm not really sure about the legality of the site you linked to. I recognized some of the hairstyles available there are pay hairs from Peggyzone. Take a look at the scary legal declaration.

My opinion is anything having to do with mods for the Sims is just asking for trouble. According to EA's EULA you are not supposed to sell mods made for the Sims, so I don't think Peggy's declarations can carry any legal weight, but at the same time if I knew how to convert hairs I would not share them just to avoid having to deal with drama from the Sims community.

Hey everyone, I found this screenshot here and really like the armor. It looks like a replacer for ebony armor and I couldn't find it when searching for 'Ebony'.

Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated =)

thanks.

That looks like a mashup/custom made armor to me. I don't know if there is an already assembled piece available, but if you feel like meddling in nifskope, here are some details:

Top is from Amazon Armor

Skirt and belt are from Shaiya Outfit

Claws, bangles and rings are from AlienSlofs Bracelets, Rings and Claws for ExnemRobert

Boots are from Noble Plate Armor

Panties, earrings and necklace unrecognized. Most of the armor pieces are recolored.

I installed 2 mods from a russian website (lady flirt and lady elegance) but I can't speak Russian so I have no idea where I can find the clothes ingame. I used an online translator and I believe I can find them at the Anvil docks. I am using better cities and searched all over but I can't find it.

Can anybody help me?

Well, I think better cities messed it up.