Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, I found this screenshot here and really like the armor. It looks like a replacer for ebony armor and I couldn't find it when searching for 'Ebony'.

Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated =)

thanks.

That looks like a mashup/custom made armor to me. I don't know if there is an already assembled piece available, but if you feel like meddling in nifskope, here are some details:

Top is from Amazon Armor

Skirt and belt are from Shaiya Outfit

Claws, bangles and rings are from AlienSlofs Bracelets, Rings and Claws for ExnemRobert

Boots are from Noble Plate Armor

Panties, earrings and necklace unrecognized. Most of the armor pieces are recolored.

Thanks for putting all that together, but actually with some digging into the user who posted the screenshot, I found a comment saying that it was from the Apachii Godess Store.

So I dl'd that and found all the items he/she used and it turned out looking kinda meh.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2740/screenshot3dm.th.jpg

The panties and the skirt are one leg piece, and the boots are one leg piece. I'm not a big fan of super high high-heals on my warrior chick. I was thinking that the panties and the upper parts of those boots were 1 piece and I would be able to loose the skirt since it was clipping with the leg armor. But i still like the chest piece so i dunno...

anywho... that HGEC Noble Plate Armor armor you linked me looks pretty cool, i think I'll try it out.

Thanks ^_^

I am using better cities and searched all over but I can't find it.

One of them -Elegance- is in a semi-fancy chest, between two ships. Opposite the inn. It's just half-swallowed by barrels and crates added by BC, hence hard to spot from a distance. The other one, i never found it, but i assume it's partly hidden too. Maybe inside a rock :/

Best is to do as Sersay suggests, use the CS to relocate the items to a merchant or another chest.

Dancing Shadow Rose top (A) with Black Squall Knight skirt. Don't know about the boots, but somehow they look familiar.

Oh, both armors are japanese mods, so use Google since you won't find them on this site.

Edit: It is wadjet armor, as ziitch & AlfredTetzlaff mentioned before. But the armor are the same as the ones I stated, only already assembled.