Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I just reinstalled oblivion and I'm looking for a mod I had a long time ago. Basically it just made it so armor like Arena Rainment and the Dark Brotherhood armor sets only took up one armor slot (upper body), so you could wear gloves and boots as well as the armor. I've tried searching, but I think my search-fu is not as strong as it could be. Thanks a lot for the help.

Hiya great detectives! im looking for this armor in this screenshot ... its very beautiful and detailed .. i would very much like to have this! :wink: Nice armor in screenshot ^_^ so any ideas ? :biggrin:

any help finding this is most appreciated as always! :thumbsup:

thanks guys!

*sigh* This is another armor from that Russian site that we can't link here.

Can anyone tell me where i can find this sword? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/34546-4-1284106039.jpg

Also theres another big sword kind of like that, its black and it has purple flames in it. Looks like a lot of ppl have it. Does anyone know where i can find that one or any swords of that nature?

That specific sword was ripped directly from WoW, unfortunately, so it and the rest of the uploader's ripped content was taken down.

Hiya great detectives! im looking for this armor in this screenshot ... its very beautiful and detailed .. i would very much like to have this! :wink: Nice armor in screenshot ^_^ so any ideas ? :biggrin:

thanks guys!

Hmm, looks like it might be part of Dragonknight armor here on the Nexus though: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30222

Not quite the same thing, but at least you know what it's base is. You could probably just duplicate it with Nifscope and GIMP. Delete the mid-section of the armor and just recolor it.

thanks guys!

Can you tell me what russian site that is? You don't have to link it, but I would like to know, maybe the site name please?