Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Is there a mod out there that adds a skull to either characters hand in game, besides a pose mod? I'v been searching for a very long time and only found pose mods that have anything to do with a character holding a skull in hand. Im at my wits end and now asking here as a last hope. :wallbash:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hallo Detectives,

searching mods for this armor/cloths and wings on this pic http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=69902 ?

and searching mods for armor/cloths and staff on this pic http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=70026 ?

pls help.

The wings are rips, but it's available. I'm not going to risk myself posting links to it, though.

Sarya is right about the others. Not just normal chinese site, but the one that requires posts in order to access the download page.

Somehow I came across a post stating that the modder is aware of foreigners coming to the site, and he said something about anti... Or perhaps Google messed up. Yeah. Perhaps.

i remember seeing a mod that changes the animation of hand to hand combat... But now i've been looking for it and i can't find it anywhere... I remember seeing a mod (can't remember which one... i was "zapping" through the mods) that had a different animation at the pictures...

It could be Sinkpoints martial arts animations... http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16746

Or Seph's... http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13051

They're the first two that come to mind...

I just can't remember the name of a mod, that gives you a spell to move dead bodies with ease. I think this was part of a bigger modification, but not sure which one. you basically cast this spell on a body, which then starts floating over the pc's head. if pc moves, the body moves with him, so there is no active dragging involved.

the thing is, I'm already using realistic ragdoll and force, but it doesn't let me lift bodies into the air.

@ Sarya and Eweyr

big thanks and for sure dont risk yourself, the rips explaining also why the alpha-settings/and texturlayers are so bad on those sets -> black edgy borders

my question is now how to react? I've given positive endorsements for those screenshots, based on ripped models, any rules of thumb in this situation?

I just can't remember the name of a mod, that gives you a spell to move dead bodies with ease. I think this was part of a bigger modification, but not sure which one. you basically cast this spell on a body, which then starts floating over the pc's head. if pc moves, the body moves with him, so there is no active dragging involved.

the thing is, I'm already using realistic ragdoll and force, but it doesn't let me lift bodies into the air.

That sounds like Reneers Guard Overhaul to me. I used it once and the spell exactly works like the way you said it.

@ Sarya and Eweyr

big thanks and for sure dont risk yourself, the rips explaining also why the alpha-settings/and texturlayers are so bad on those sets -> black edgy borders

my question is now how to react? I've given positive endorsements for those screenshots, based on ripped models, any rules of thumb in this situation?

How to react? If I were you, I'd just drool over them for a while and move on. No need to worry about endorsements. Or perhaps gamble with your luck and ask the modders kindly if they would share with you.

That sounds like Reneers Guard Overhaul to me. I used it once and the spell exactly works like the way you said it.

yeah, i think thats correct. the weird thing is, I'm using RGO right now and I don't seem to have this spell.

yeah, i think thats correct. the weird thing is, I'm using RGO right now and I don't seem to have this spell.

I think it's only available in the 208 ver. I downloaded the latest (252) and checked in the CS: there's no Corpse Carry spell anymore...

Can someone help me get a *working* link to the Okari Temple mod? It was on tes nexus but got deleted for some reason. It was listed in Planet Elder Scrolls, but it's just a link to the tes nexus one.

Edit: What i'm asking is, can someone with Okari Temple reupload it somewhere?

I think it's only available in the 208 ver. I downloaded the latest (252) and checked in the CS: there's no Corpse Carry spell anymore...

is it possible to import this script into the new RGO version? actually I wonder why its gone. this feature worked really well with thieves arsenal: knock a guard down, drop his body in a dark corner. like the good ol' thief game.