Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

there's one matching button in blender - maybe in the meshes-section "Doublesided" i've activating this one, and make an export, all fine no looking through at all, but the egm doesnt match anymore, so the quality of the doublesided hair is very poor / unsmooth (ether smooth normals in nifscope or not). here is a good tutorial missed which explains the egm-generation / - reworking..

image viewing the issues (from the old dropped setup) -> http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=70418

btw. sry if it looks Offtopic, but clearing up the problematic is important to explain the reasons for searching such tutorials or better hairmods (which doesnt have those issues).

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, in terms of hair and alphas, you're better off duplicating the problem section and flipping the normals - The NiStencil and NiAlpha properties don't get along very well, so avoiding using the stencil at the cost of a little bit of performance would be better than using the stencil and gaining some terrible alphas.

As for the ears and hairs? Well, you have to remember, most hairs aren't essentially created with elf ears in mind - there will be clipping in some places no matter what.

@Eweyr: I NEVER meant to say that you are an idiot! o_O Not on the least!

But a lot of people seem to shrink away from those hairs, simply because they are from Peggyzone. The legal threats her lawyer posted on her site are ridicolous at best, but still manage to scare a lot of people.

Like I said, it is still ripped content, but the whole pay site thing is nothing to worry about.

some hours ago i came across whit this img

sword

any clue where to find that sword mod ?

Edited by mrspybot

It's the Sparda Sword from the Devil May Cry series... See No idea where to get it though, only DMC weapons mod I know of is this one: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21546

But it doesn't have that particular weapon (it was on the WIP list though...) Did you try asking the author of the screenshot? If you know who it was, of course.

I'm actually looking for a tutorial for bouncing orbs. I would like to know how to weight paint some subtle bounce--I don't use HGEC, and other than that, the BBB bounce is a little like jell-o.

It's the Sparda Sword from the Devil May Cry series... See No idea where to get it though, only DMC weapons mod I know of is this one: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21546

But it doesn't have that particular weapon (it was on the WIP list though...) Did you try asking the author of the screenshot? If you know who it was, of course.

well i belive the sword is an WIP,also used google and all that,no luck there :(

so anyways i will keep looking for that sword