Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/9633-1-1255883580.jpg

I know this is for Fallout 3, but a lot of armors tend to be shared between Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Is there a version of this for Oblivion - or perhaps any long black trenchcoat for Oblivion? Anything that a modder can use as a base to make something original?

Mhm, if it is for females, try the coat from the Zombie Hunter Outfit, it was uploaded here recently. It's not a trenchcoat but if you know your way around nifskope, you can add it to almost every outfit. Another alternative would be to google the female version of Dante's outfit from Devil May Cry. I've seen it a few days ago and it has as descent trenchcoat. It's not black, but texture recoloring is a matter of a few minutes.

Hey, Ive been trying to find some texture-replacers (for every object if possible) to make my oblivion look better (Im already running oblivion at best possible graphics/resolutions etc, it just is not good enough) - I know theyre there, I just cant find them.

Edit: Found it, qarls texture pack; looks like it'll fulfill my needs.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/9633-1-1255883580.jpg

I know this is for Fallout 3, but a lot of armors tend to be shared between Fallout 3 and Oblivion. Is there a version of this for Oblivion - or perhaps any long black trenchcoat for Oblivion? Anything that a modder can use as a base to make something original?

Actually, someone off-site did convert this for Oblivion, but to tell you the truth it's not that great a conversion...

If you really need a trenchcoat, Pale_Rider's Pirates Reloaded has a pirate-style Greatcoat. There was also some armored coats I saw somewhere, like a leather one and such, too. But I don't remember the name.

Hello all, :happy: I was wondering which mod the pose from this picture is from.Snip

I think that's from CTAddPose OTpair. Not OTPair2 that's here on tesnexus.

Some googlefu can help you find it.