Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to use a mod that added a vendor similar to the creeper in Morrowind by one of the statues in IC Market District.

Anyone know the mod?

thx

Balkhan1

Would you have a reference image? I know the Goma Pose mod has such a pose with them.

Speaking of the that pose, questions have come to mind concerning them recently, and they bug me. Perhaps you might know. Was this intended to be a private mod? Or is it just links to it are dieing. I dont recall any mention of it being private, so its difficulty to obtain baffles me. :wacko:

can you please find for me this modes :)

Use MOD. Midas Magic Spells of Aurum.;[MMS+SSS+DR5]

Smokin' Sick Style.Deadly Reflex Combat Moves v5.

DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer.RingOfWings/custom.

Mercurylamp/remodel Japanese MOD.Spriggan_companion Mod / custom.

character /Anime Rozen Maiden suigintou replica.

suigintou /voice:Free audio editing software.PCM44100ST:MP3.24000MONO

and those

② Beautiful People 2ch V1.7 or 1.8 (jp)

③ Lop-ears Elf(jp)

④ x117race (?)

⑤ Mesh Lop-ears Elf(jp)*Remodeling Mesh.(ear) (mouth)

⑥ Originaltexture (Face) (eyes)

I used to use a mod that added a vendor similar to the creeper in Morrowind by one of the statues in IC Market District.

Anyone know the mod?

thx

Balkhan1

U might be referring to Creeper Jones or something, the creator is the same that made clocks of cyrodiil.

Speaking of the that pose, questions have come to mind concerning them recently, and they bug me. Perhaps you might know. Was this intended to be a private mod? Or is it just links to it are dieing. I dont recall any mention of it being private, so its difficulty to obtain baffles me. :wacko:

I'm not sure, all the ones I have were given to me. They seem to released on certain Asian forums that are very difficult to register with.

I'm not sure, all the ones I have were given to me. They seem to released on certain Asian forums that are very difficult to register with.

Or russian, and of course because of difficulties with registering, I cant prove that. :laugh: It sounds like its distributable, then. Unless in your case it was given to you by the creator of the pose mod.

Of course, these just educated guesses. Dont go by it, people. With my luck im still usually wrong.

can you please find for me this modes :)

Use MOD. Midas Magic Spells of Aurum.;[MMS+SSS+DR5]

Smokin' Sick Style.Deadly Reflex Combat Moves v5.

DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer.RingOfWings/custom.

Mercurylamp/remodel Japanese MOD.Spriggan_companion Mod / custom.

character /Anime Rozen Maiden suigintou replica.

suigintou /voice:Free audio editing software.PCM44100ST:MP3.24000MONO

and those

② Beautiful People 2ch V1.7 or 1.8 (jp)

③ Lop-ears Elf(jp)

④ x117race (?)

⑤ Mesh Lop-ears Elf(jp)*Remodeling Mesh.(ear) (mouth)

⑥ Originaltexture (Face) (eyes)

- BP 2ch Edition is old. Search for Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition, though bnnfish stopped updating it after 1.4a. MBP++(Narulivion Category) is its successor now.

- Lop-ears Elf and x117 Race

- Lop-ears mesh (Modder's Resource)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mod or mods that puts in a 'white room' that has good lighting, which a lot of people use to take screenshots of their characters.

I remember I once installed a big mod with a weapon/armor shop and a dungeon that had one of these rooms at the lowest level of the shop, but I just want that room and nothing else.

Example here of what I'm talking about is attached.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a mod or mods that puts in a 'white room' that has good lighting, which a lot of people use to take screenshots of their characters.

I remember I once installed a big mod with a weapon/armor shop and a dungeon that had one of these rooms at the lowest level of the shop, but I just want that room and nothing else.

Example here of what I'm talking about is attached.

That would be Tona's mod store. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090

Down in the basement are the rooms your are looking for, but the only other mods that has any screenshooting room is the Green room. For this, the items and stuff sold in the store just come with it...

UNLESS there's a version of this mod that just adds the rooms and im not aware of it. :blink: